Let's get to know each other a little better. Show a photo of your

Jasta 14 addict

Guess I'll throw in my mug as well. The phone - whos camera we've all come to hate - refused to focus on me and instead focused on itself. Oh well. You get a rough idea at least. ;)

eeeee_zps0luv5axo.jpg

Wow your beard is longer than my hair! I don't hate your camera, I find the pictures..uhm...refreshing...in this world of perfectionism.

Wow your beard is longer than my hair! I don't hate your camera, I find the pictures..uhm...refreshing...in this world of perfectionism.

Haha! It's not that long! I had to cut it in half not long ago when it reached my stomach. :D Glad at least somebody likes my crappy pictures!

Edited by Sparzanza

Like a couple others, I'm usually the one taking the pics so there's not too many of me. Here's one from 5 years ago with our oldest:

IMG00106-20110205-1222.jpg

And this one was from this past summer with both of our boys.

IMG_20160703_105931.jpg

Thankfully they take after their mother.

Carl

Haha! It's not that long! I had to cut it in half not long ago when it reached my stomach. :D Glad at least somebody likes my crappy pictures!

aaah well, not only your so called "crappy pictures" but surely your avatar, great!!!

Nice pics, Carl! A proud Dad. I know the feeling, believe me.

I still marvel at how small they are when they slide on out. It makes you puff up when you see what you created.

Thanks Ernie! Findlay was extra small at 860g ( 1 lb, 14 oz) since he was 10 weeks early. That was probably the scariest 2 days of my life before the delivery as the docs said there was a chance i could have lost both him and my wife. As you can see in the other pic, he's turned out fine. And Sue is doing well too.

IMG_20140924_112423.jpg

Carl

Airplane20Show20024_zpshkxmgqjh.jpg                                                         WARNING:

VIEWING THIS PHOTOGRAPH

MAY DAMAGE YOUR VIDEO

MONITORING SYSTEM!

​                                                Clunkmeister  & Marauderdriver

​                                                                                    Scalefest 2014  Dallas Tx

Just a couple of LSPer's meeting for 

​                                                                                    the first time. 

Edited by marauderdriver

Much simpler now.. Aviation manufacturers no longer leave any decision making to the pilot - everything needs to be one button.

This means the likes of me may be able to get a pilots licence.

The last time I flew an aircraft was aged 9 in 1973. :)

Always wanted to become a pilots. I ended up flying a drum kit instead. Oh well.

Drummers likely get more groupies. ;)

Airplane20Show20024_zpshkxmgqjh.jpg                                                         WARNING:

VIEWING THIS PHOTOGRAPH

MAY DAMAGE YOUR VIDEO

MONITORING SYSTEM!

​                                                Clunkmeister  & Marauderdriver

​                                                                                    Scalefest 2014  Dallas Tx

Just a couple of LSPer's meeting for 

​                                                                                    the first time. 

Why is it that all of a sudden I hear banjo music? Oh, now I remember,... Deliverance.

You guys all look like what I expected you to look like: Middle-aged, white dudes.  ;-)

That's an interesting point, really, in that that seems to be the predominant demographic for the hobby. Not that we always have access to that kind of information, and we can't make assumptions about who our members really are, but as a rule, (and with the exception of Japan), we are indeed mostly middle-aged white dudes. The reasons for that would make for a fascinating study...but not by me.

Kev