OK, folks, time to kick off our Christmas raffle for the year, but first, a few basic rules/guidelines we intend to follow/observe.
Please read all of these guidelines very carefully, as we’d like this to go a smooth as possible for us all, and observing the guidelines, will most certainly help in this regard.
Note: This will be one large, all encompassing drawing, not dozens of mini-drawings, so entering the drawing for very specific items, will not take place.
The drawing will not take place until late afternoon on the 26th, so please be patient, as the results will be posted sometime before the end of the day, Tuesday, December 26th.
- Firstly, only LSP kits, hobby tools and related AM items will be accepted as donations (books and magazines are OK, so long as they are aviation related). Photos of donated items would be most appreciated, and can be sent to me, using my email address from the home page.
- Whatever you may choose to donate, you will be responsible for physically shipping the item(s), so please bear this in mind. Since there is absolutely no guarantee that recipient will live in your own country, shipping costs should be considered for all items donated, prior to making this commitment.
- LSP is prepared to offer limited shipping assistance (financial), to those who may require it. (This applies to international shipping specifically, as local costs should be reasonably manageable for most.)
- Swapping is not really recommended. If you do decide to swap however, we encourage the individual recipients to make those arrangements amongst yourselves, leaving the donor out of the equation altogether. Shipping costs under these circumstances, will be at the responsibility of the recipient(s), so should be agreeable to by said recipient(s), and will be exempt from LSP shipping assistance.
- Common sense dictates that members that had not yet served out their full moderation period prior to drawing commencement (ie, today), be excluded from participation in this event, unless finished with moderation period by actual draw date (December 26th), with none of the initial (moderated) posts being acceptable in this specific thread.
- We fully expect that donors will make every attempt to ship items in a timely fashion, but we also well understand that sometimes work/life can get in the way; if you are a recipient, please be patient, after all, it's a 100% free gift to you, so please show a little consideration.
- If multiple items are donated by one individual, please make it perfectly clear if they are offered up as one package, or as individual raffle items. This will save the staff a fair amount of time, by not having to chase down clarifications.
- Every effort will be made to assure that everyone that desires to participate, will be entered as a participant, and this will be checked and verified daily, and in chronological order.
- If you desire to participate in this raffle (as a raffle entrant, not a donor), please clearly state that (within this thread), so that you may be entered as such. If you do not clearly state that you wish to be entered, you will not be. Donors are encouraged to state what they intend to donate, also within this thread, and that information too will then be logged on page 1, and again, in chronological order.
- In the unlikely event that there are more items offered than participants, a second drawing will be pulled for those specific items, using all names submitted.
- Last, but certainly not least, if you enter into the drawing at all as a possible recipient, please make it a point to contact donor in a reasonable amount of time (3 weeks) after the drawing date (December 26th) if you win something, or you forfeit that prize (at donor discretion). Donors should not have to chase down recipients, under any circumstances. Also, please make sure you have adequate room in your PM folder(s) for receiving messages; so by all means, clean out that inbox, if full.
These guidelines will be amended, when/or as necessary.
Donated Items (Kits):
Revell Hawker Hunter & FAoW book - Donated by Shawn M
Pacific Coast Models Fiat G.55 - Donated by Harvey
Hasegawa Fw 190 A8 - Donated by Harvey
Academy F/A-18C Hornet - Donated by The Southern Bandit
Hasegawa Ju 87D Stuka - Donated by The Southern Bandit
Kitty Hawk T-6 Texan - Donated by Tjtx
Trumpeter F4F-3 Widcat and misc 1:72 KP Plastikovy kits - Donated by Gerhard
Matchbox Spitfire Mk 22/24 - Donated by Maru5137
Trumpeter Su 27 Flanker - Donated by Dukie99
Trumpeter P-47N Thunderbolt - Donated by Jack
Revell P-51D Mustang - Donated by Jack
Roden Fokker Dr.I - Donated by JeffH
Monogram Phantom Mustang - Donated by CANicoll
Trumpeter Me 262 A-2a - Donated by Phartycr0c
Revell Ar 196B - Donated by 1to1scale
Hasegawa F-18 Hornet - Donated by Themongoose
Trumpeter F4F-4 Wildcat, with verlinden and P.E. extras - Donated by LSP_Ray
Trumpeter Bf 109E-3 with MDC and North Star extras - Donated by Shawn M
Hasegawa Mk VB with Aires 'pit - Donated by Big Texan
Roden O2 Skymaster - Donated by ScottsGT
Revell Hawk T1.A with gobs of AM (see post #137) - Donated by Karimb
21st Century A6M2 - Donated by Nanook
Hobbycraft Fokker Dr.I, with F-4J decals and Quickboost P-51 Propeller - Donated by Granger Davis
Revell Spitfire Mk I/II, with lots of Barracuda corrections - Donated by Fightersweep
Pacific Coast Models Spitfire Mk XIVc - Donated by Rick Griewski
Winners choice of any one in-stock WNW one or two seater (single engined) kit - Donated by Clunkmeister
Trumpeter Bf 109G-6 - Donated by Simmo.b
Lukgraph Fw 56 Stosser - Donated by Peterpools
Mystery kit - Donated by TonyT
Hasegawa P-40E Warhawk - Donated by mpk
ICM I-16 Type 24 - Donated by EvilCarrot
Trumpeter MiG-15 - Donated by Whitey
Hasegawa Spitfire Mk Vb - Donated by MikeC
Revel Bf 109G-6 - Donated by Mark M
Hasegawa F-86F-40, plus aftermarket - Donated by Dong
Revell MiG-21 - Donated by Mr b
Trumpeter Yak 1B - Donated by R Palimaka
Vac Panther kit - Donated by Tigger
Hasegawa F-104G (with Spanish & Taiwanese decals) - Donated by Kagemusha
Eduard Bf 109E - Donated by Reconspit
Donated Items (Books):
Vintage Warbirds: Sopwith Fighters - Donated by Maru5137
3 current KLP Publishing books - Donated by Maru5137
(The four books listed above, will go as one package)
Maru Mechanic Fw 190 - Donated by Maru5137
One issue of Aviation Historian journal (winner's choice of issue) - Donated by Trak-Tor
One issue of Aviation Historian journal (winner's choice of issue) - Also donated by Trak-Tor
Verlinden Modeling WWII aircraft - Donated by mpk
Training the High Flyers and Air Guard books - Donated by Thomas LundT
Three (possibly five) Aerodata International books - Donated by Mgbooyv8
Weapons of War - Donated by Mz826
Fine Scale Modeler Battle of Britain special - Donated by Cat_baloo
Haynes Hurricane workshop book - Donated by TorbenD
Air Britain DH Dragon family - Donated by MostlyRacers
Donated Items (AM):
Eagle Strike Bf 109's - Donated by Mark31
Cutting Edge Me 262's - Donated by Mark31
Airscale: one of every item produced in your scale of choice - Donated by Peter (airscale)
Begemont Su 27 Flanker stencil set - Donated by Neo
Bangledam F-4E decals - Donated by BloorwestSIR
Xtradecal RF-4C decals - Donated by BloorwestSIR
Techmod F4U-1D decals - Donated by BloorwestSIR
CAM Fhar East (F-4EJ) Phantom decals - Donated by BloorwestSIR
CAM Phantoms Phorever decals - Donated by BloorwestSIR
Cross Delta F-14D decals - Donated by BloorwestSIR
Caracal #CD32001 F-117 Nighthawk decals - Donated by LSP_Ray
Caracal F-15C ANG Eagles Part 3 - Donated by Phantom
Fox One Vipers on Guard Part 1 - Donated by Phantom
Barracuda and True Details P-47 and P-51 wheels - Donated by Out2gtcha
Avionix P-47D 'pit set - Donated by Out2gtcha
MDC ME 109 G2/G4 Cockpit set - Donated by Smoke417
Superscale '109's, P-47 Razorbacks & Cutting Edge Fw 190 (3 sets, total) - Donated by Thomas Lund
Multiple Bf 109G-14 items as per this post - Donated by Rick K
A-10 misc decals - Donated by Winnie
Two sets of Two Bob's F/A-18 Hornet decals - Donated by Telepatu
Fusion He 162 v-tail set - Donated by Alain Gadbois
Two sets of decals (F/A-18 & A-7 Corsair II) - Donated by Blackbetty
Warbirds Seafire Mk XV (early) conversion set - Donated by R Palimaka
Two sets WWII or modern birds decals, (winners choice) - Donated by Phasephantomfixer
Donated Items (Other):
$50 Amazon gift card - Kevin Williams (LSP_Typhoonattack) & Ed C (P-51D Man)
$100 Sprue Brothers gift card - Donated by Smitty44
Magnifier (head) set - Donated by mpk
One set of dental binocular loupes - Donated by Smoke417
$100 gift voucher (winners choice of store) - Donated by Fooesboy
$25 gift card (winners choice) - Donated by Daniel460
Have fun, folks, and good luck to you all.
(I will amend this list, as and when new items are added.)