1:32 FIAT CR.42

Silver Wings

Very, very nice job on the engine!

About the fuselage and cockpit frame, I was wondering if that blue-gray colour is correct or it's just a primer? I will do some research on this subject, because I just sent my order for the kit, and I will start building it pretty soon.

Cheers

Alberto

Hi Guys,

We are print the decal project in these days yet :)

This kit one of my favorit projects and thanks for the job to Simon and the Silver Wings team!! :) I think so many modeler waight yet this type in scale 1:32 in the world.

I'm making a less later (October) 2 other solo decal sheets too for this CR.42 kit. It will be including Hungarian paintings and a newer German and Italian sheme too. If you have idea and photos from other markings, what not including the kit, please send me :)

all the best: Feri

So we waight the kit - the decals are in printhouse yet :)

Hi,

if you are going to print an additional decal sheet, why not to include the Italian night fighter option, something like this:

377sq_3-vi.jpg

If you do it, I will be one customer

Cheers

Alberto

Very nice indeed!

If I will order one, I will probably do a Regia Aeronautica night fighter, like this one

CR42CN2-vi.jpg

or this one:

cr42cnartworklb_1-vi.jpg

Cheers

Aòberto

Alberto, and everybody what wish to build a Hungarian or Italiano nightfighters. This is my plan too :) I wish to make Italiano night fighter decals too near of my Hungarian markings :)

This decal sheet will be ready about 3 weeks :)

Please a less patience yet from everybody. I waight the kit whereoff I will make the accurate sizes for the decals. thanks fot your patience guys :)

HADman / Feri

Edited by HADman

Could we start a separate thread about "C.R.42 Decal Requests" and leave this thread for the Silver Wings folks to show their product and the build of same?

The thread is about the kit, not exclusively a build thread, and I think the inclusion regards forthcoming and potential am decals adds to the conversation, and can only boost sales, which I'm sure Simon and all at Silver Wings would be delighted about.

Stormo are considering producing an Aces sheet for the kit.

Edited by Kagemusha