9A52-2 Smerch and A-222 Bereg

mark31

Nice effort! :clap2:

And I am looking forward to the upcoming Trumpy S-300P and the airfield fire truck with the Bereg on my Xmas wishlist :ninja:

Also set aside Panzershops MT-T chassis for a scratchbuild S-300V fire control radar...

Regards

- dutik

Nice effort! :clap2:

And I am looking forward to the upcoming Trumpy S-300P and the airfield fire truck with the Bereg on my Xmas wishlist :ninja:

Also set aside Panzershops MT-T chassis for a scratchbuild S-300V fire control radar...

Regards

- dutik

Yes indeed also looking forward to that S-300 and fire truck.

The are also planning for a new tank transporter. the KZKT-7428

Mark

Edited by mark31

I have changed the topic title because i will also work further on my A-222 Berg that i have started about 7 months ago and its time to finnish this one.

Iff im stuck with the Smerch i work on this one.

You already have seen the chasis so this is what have happend.

the turret.

2_zps5aifkyhg.jpg

3_zpsbxzk61lk.jpg

1_zps2o1ism20.jpg

operators cabin and turret dry fit on the chasis.

4_zpsqjuo9rhw.jpg

Mark

Ever wanted a Bereg since the real thing appeared in Russia. And I am very happy that I lacked the funds to buy any W-Model resin kit. The price tag of one of These resin kits is large enough to buy 3 different MAZ based vehicles made by Trumpeter.

My wishlist are the Bereg, S-300P, Firetruck. Maybe a Smerch. Trumpy also announced (different hints) the Topol ICBM on MAZ chassis - here please!

Scud and Rubesh are "outsorced" to my clubmates.

Regards

- dutik

Ever wanted a Bereg since the real thing appeared in Russia. And I am very happy that I lacked the funds to buy any W-Model resin kit. The price tag of one of These resin kits is large enough to buy 3 different MAZ based vehicles made by Trumpeter.

My wishlist are the Bereg, S-300P, Firetruck. Maybe a Smerch. Trumpy also announced (different hints) the Topol ICBM on MAZ chassis - here please!

Scud and Rubesh are "outsorced" to my clubmates.

Regards

- dutik

Iff its treu about the topol iwill drop everything and go for it.

Mark

Iff its treu about the topol iwill drop everything and go for it.

Mark

Check out this roughly 180cm tall R/C scratch built 1/10th scale Topol-M...............Not sure if he ever finished it, but I read the entire thread, and its quite amazing.

Scratch built Radio Controlled Topol-M

frame1.jpg

IMG_9260.JPG

I wish I could see if he finished it or not. Would be SUPER cool to see in action.

The Smerch and Bereg are looking wonderful BTW! 

Edited by Out2gtcha

Very nice !

Are you usine the kit vinyl tires? Are they good?

the wheels are the aftermarket set from meng and are resin the are bulgd and from what i have read so far the rubber tires in the kit are a bit to big to fit good around the wheelrim(i hope thats the right name)

Mark

Remember that these are 8 different wheels! Numbers are cast onto the pour plug. Each has another position of the wheel hub to give the model a lifelike appearence. Well done, Meng, well done! :punk:

Price is variing. Got one of my two sets for less than 20 Euro from a local hobby store. Now I still wait for someone to donate a MAZ kit. Regardless what version. Meng and Trumpeter are both welcome. Anybody here listening?  :wicked: 

Regards

- dutik