1/32 scale F117- toxic avenger

shan

Thank you Uileann, still waiting to see yours complete, yours complete. How is your progress on the air intake grilles? i remember you wanted to get the cross sections right.

hope to see yours completed soon.

I've had an almost complete home remodel crop up since my last postings.  Still very interested to get it finished, however.  I've been looking at designing additional PE to help correct some of the missing details in the wheel bays, and also to replace the oversized exhaust vanes with properly thinned and detailed versions.  As far as the RCS screens over the engines, I'd hoped to be able to convince Mike Valdez (Viper Enforcer) for a bit of inside knowledge and design skill there.  But I haven't heard from him in ages - hoping all is OK with himself, and that he's just busy enjoying life!

If I can ever get that mess sorted out, I've got great and lofty plans for the final finish of the jet myself.  Though time will tell if I have the cajones to actually pull any of it off.  At least now, I have yet another amazinf F-117A build finished to taunt me back to the modeling desk once again.  Soon I hope!

Cheers

Brian~

• 3 months later...