1:32 Do 335A-0

JamesHatch

That's not really practical, D. A discussion of LSP kits can't all be one sided, with no dissension perspectives. To only allow happy thoughts, is to dismiss those with a differing opinion.

Well, if he had an opinion on what this thread is about, then cool. But, to post simply stating he wishes this thread had a different topic, then James is exactly right:

...people who jump onto a topic they have no interest in, to say they have no interest in it, before saying they wish the company had done something different entirely. The internet is infested with this pointless trend.

"Pointless" indeed.

D

Will the 'A version also have the correct main landing grear? The 'B kit has the larger tires and alternate gear doors.

Hi Steve,

The new parts for the A-0 are the ones in the initial photo. I was unaware that the A-0 and B-2 had different main gear/doors. I thought it was just the nose strut/wheel that were different. Can you show me what you mean?

The 'A had smaller tires all around, the mains would have been 935x345 instead of 1015x380 and the gear doors would have a different bulge to them - oh - wait a minute, only the first three protoypes had the smaller main gear tires and flat gear doors. The later 'A machines had a door bulge that came to a small radius at the "top"(when open) and the 'B had a larger radius and slightly different outline in general.