Hi folks here is my attempt with the HK Models Meteor F4

extras:-

Radu Belts

Grey Matters resin 5 Spoke Wheel

Airscale jet decals

Main insignia painted on - my masks where cut by Miracle Masks

Dutch decals - just used the stencils as non with the kit

Other bits Scratched together

I was really looking forward to this kit and in general loved it and thanks to HKM for bring this out. But I did feel a bit let down with the jet intakes, the exhausts and the lack of decals.

I know they are working with the AM bods to cover these areas - but for an £80 kit I would have expected more! Not full detail intakes but at least the cone to seal the front area off. Not just leaving a big open void. And the exhaust tube longer so you can cap it off rather than seeing the inside edge. I don't think it would have been to complicated to do these bits and would have enhanced the kit! Also not everyone is going to want to go to the AM.

Just my moan - now its said back to the good bits - very nice kit goes together pretty darn good with not to many vices and snags. :thumbsup:

I would give it 7 out of 10 - Better decals and the intakes would have taken this up another notch.

So okay back to may effort - the build thread can be found here

076-Meteor-F4_zps8ab4bf65.jpg

077-Meteor-F4_zps5bcaf4cd.jpg

078-Meteor-F4_zps2371e9f1.jpg

079-Meteor-F4_zpsdf70d361.jpg

080-Meteor-F4_zps678e5180.jpg

081-Meteor-F4_zps514babfd.jpg

082-Meteor-F4_zpseeea5409.jpg

And just for a bit of fun a quick pull together in photoshop taking her for a spin!!!

083-Meteor-F4_zps93183f7b.jpg

Hope you like - and enjoyed till next time

Happy Days - Taff :D

Super, i like it very much, as already mentioned, great weathering, just subtle enough, great build, and ofcourse great photoshop too.

J.

Guys real big thanks for looking in and all the nice kind encouraging words :bow:

Yep the Photoshop bit was fun to do - a bit more planning with the lighting etc and I think you could make it very convincing! My be on the next one huh - just need to find the time and energy to get that going!

Kev sure no problems it would be a honour to have her published on the site. Do you need anything else from me to do it?

Cheers Taff - Happy Days :D

Kev sure no problems it would be a honour to have her published on the site. Do you need anything else from me to do it?

Thanks mate. I just need your full name so I can credit the article properly.

Kev