After devoting a lot of time this weekend on my Albatros build, I spent some time on details. Like... I should have put the decals on before I did any weathering... I also painted up the tools and added Friul tracks.
Here are some photos:
I'm still not totally pleased with dusting. Clear coats are still giving me trouble.
The Afrika Korps palm always makes me think of my time in Desert Storm. Many variations of the Afrika Korps palm appeared on USMC vehicles. In my battalion, B battery had their Battery letter replacing the swastika over a stylized palm. Another variation was the Eagle Globe and Anchor replacing the Swastika.
I have yet to detail the exhausts... Oh, and I have to add chains to the smoke grenades...
Thanks for looking!
Edited by Gazzas, 04 February 2018 - 11:47 AM.