Poll: The New Wingnut Wings Announcement will be...

ringleheim

WNW New Release Announcement  

83 members have voted

1. 1. What will the new WNW kit be (to be announced at Nürnberg)?

So by now we all know of Wingnut Wing's announcement at their website that they will announce a new project this year at the Nürnberg Toy Fair.

The Spielwarenmesse runs from January 31 to February 4, 2018.  It will be here soon! 

What do you think the new plane will be?

Guest Peterpools

Surely a Fokker DR-1 would be a treat.

I would have voted for other, which would have been for a post WW1 biplane but the odds are pretty slim.

Peter

As much as I love the DR.1 and the Spad XIII (and WANT it to be either of those) , I think there is about a 75% we can kiss those goodbye, at least for this release. Id say its much more likely we will get something that no-one expects 

My guess is looking strong then

I put down the BE. 2 for a guess into their minds, because of the Taube, but I am hoping for "other", meaning a French or Austro-Hungarian plane. If they can go "post war" and release versions of the WWI planes that served in the 20's, then I'd love to see the Taube with "pre-war" cousins in Air Race land... all of the "Magnificent Men and Their Flying Machines" would be the most amazing surprise. Alternatively, a Breguet XIV with US, Polish and Middle Lithuanian colors would be high on my list, along with the forever rumored (by Special Hobby/cmk/etc.) Hansa Brnadenburg C.1 or any Austro-Hungarian fighter, recon or bomber. So many alternatives exist that we could be surprised for years.

In the end, it isn't about my choice, it is in the mind of Sir Peter and the execution of his team. Thanks for the fascinating options we have already been favored with, and "Please Sir, could I have some more?"

Tnarg