1/32 Me262A-1a/U4 Kanonenvogel Conversion......Finally

Scott Negron

Why oh why doesn't he just add 5% for people wanting to pay w PayPal to cover his costs? We can send euros via PayPal from the US so he'd still make what he needs to make...

I put that to him, also mentioned that Lucky Model do similar. Lone Wulf Models need I say more... :closedeyes:

ps. Lone Wulf are going to be at Telford.

Edited by Kagemusha

Maybe, if he realizes he actually CAN make what he needs and people WILL except the PP fees, instead of HIM having to suck those up, maybe he will realize how much easier it is on everyone in the end.

I also think, if he does tac on the 5% to PP orders or hey even across the board increase, I still think he would be surprised to see how much his business will increase. Or at least he may see a less sharp drop off of customers.

Hello again friends:)! Been busy since Friday framing my basement with my brother, tired, sore, and looking forward to taking a break from it and working on my 262!

I'm emailing Robert and trying to talk him into getting into the 21st century. The other thought I had was buying a bunch myself and selling them here in the states (yes, I can take PayPal)! Still haven't received mine yet, hopefully very soon.

Oh yea, and Saturday was my birthday, and I got an original Lugtwaffe Fliegjackt:)!:)!:)!

My two sets just arrived, so this thing actually does exist:) No instructions so I'll do a quick dry-fit and take and post pics as there is a lot of linkage parts for closing the gear doors. There is also one set of gear doors missing (I sent both styles for the 2 prototypes completed). I've emailed him about both of these issues. The casting is top-notch.

Back at ya tonight.......

Hello again friends:)! Been busy since Friday framing my basement with my brother, tired, sore, and looking forward to taking a break from it and working on my 262!

I'm emailing Robert and trying to talk him into getting into the 21st century. The other thought I had was buying a bunch myself and selling them here in the states (yes, I can take PayPal)! Still haven't received mine yet, hopefully very soon.

Oh yea, and Saturday was my birthday, and I got an original Lugtwaffe Fliegjackt:)! :)! :)!

Thanks Scott, that would be great! But it doesn't solve the problem of modellers wanting other products...

As I mentioned earlier, the gear door for 170083 are included but those for 111899 somehow got missed. These are the masters. I've emailed Robert to let him know. Maybe they were misplaced by the caster. Fortunately, I have a backup set that I'm sending him. I built the conversion off of the Bentley drawings (they did not make it into the 4-volume Me262 set Classic Publications made).

The castings are top-notch!

025.jpg

Awesome!

Looks really well cast, cant wait to get my copy. Question on the nose wheel..............

I realize the A-1a/U4 nose wheel well was completely different because of the way it folded, but what is the purpose of the separate nose wheel?

Is the A-1a/U4 nose tire special/different as well?

Please excuse my ignorance, but what kit is this ment for? I like the looks of this and am seriously considering it. I like BIG guns an aircraft. TIA. BTW, the stuff looks very well done......harv

Please excuse my ignorance, but what kit is this ment for? I like the looks of this and am seriously considering it. I like BIG guns an aircraft. TIA. BTW, the stuff looks very well done......harv

Hey Harv...................check this out...............

The conversion should be suitable for the Me 262 A-1a:

hi-PI00000029297.jpg

I got a GOOD damn lead on one from Nikky earlier in this thread and picked one up from LuckyModel for the pretty astounding price of 32.99 USD, 49.00 USD shipped to my door:

Me 262 A-1a LuckyModel

I figured it up, and its substantially cheaper than even ordering from SB.com + shipping..............

Cant WAIT to get mine! I just KNOW the cannon Mr S is shipping with this is going to be a piece of art!

Cheers,

Edited by Out2gtcha

Thanks Brian ! So any Hasegawa won't work ?

I dont think the kit is designed for it, so cant really speak to that, but Ive heard the Has version is a bit more work, than the Trumpy example, save the gun doors.

K1 might have used the Has example for his Check 262 maybe? He might be able to speak about the grade of the Has kit if you dont already have an example.

And how long did it take to ship ?

Still working on that.................Ill post once it comes. :)