Got my first WNW kit today

Gazzas

I hafta say I'm impressed!  Everything looks fantastic.  Perfectly molded plastic and great looking decals.  Looked through the instruction booklet, and really liked what I saw.  There were 11 decal options, two of which I'll certainly use. 

Good stuff!

Gaz

You have been assimilated into the WNW Collective.....

Now repeat the WNW oath of the Collective Brotherhood:  I will spend all my disposable income (and some of my non-disposable income) on WNW kits.  I will forsake all other kit manufacturers (other than Tamiya :) ) and buy only WNW.  I will only watch films based on Tolkien novels, even if I hate them.

Edited by esarmstrong

I hafta say I'm impressed!  Everything looks fantastic.  Perfectly molded plastic and great looking decals.  Looked through the instruction booklet, and really liked what I saw.  There were 11 decal options, two of which I'll certainly use. 

Good stuff!

Gaz

I officially declare you a Wingnutter.

Arise, Sir Wingnutter!  

You're done for lol

I bought a kit two years ago and that was it. I have now 40+ kits from wnw and relegated everything else (except for the su27s, an ho229, a tamiya mosquito and corsair and some armor) to either the for sale stash or the swap for a wnw kit stash!

Welcome to the syndicate. You'll love it.

By the way i was trying to top up and secure 3 more purchases on the jasta 5 kits today to add to the 3 i already have and they are apparently out of stock on the wnw site (still for sale on the weta one though). Maybe oop soon??

That's the reason I have never bought one. WWI is really not my game. If I did I would become addicted and then start buying every kit they made and end up paying a small fortune chasing the OOP kits on Ebay. I do love their website and being able to look at the kit parts breakdowns and decals etc. WWI guys finally have it good.

Great responses, guys!

Although I would love to buy and fondle and eventually build all of them, I have to stay a realist.  I try to maintain a 30-40 kits stash.  When I complete a few, I buy a few.   There are a few must-haves on my WWI list, but I don't need every variant to be happy.  I can't imagine needing a fourth Albatros D.Va.  Though I am very happy to have got these three before they sold out.

Cheers,

Gaz