Hey guys. Thanks!

mpk

A couple of days without a post from you makes me worry!.Good to see you spreading your news on a daily basis !!!!!!!

Mate I am good. I had a recent episode but it turned out to be nothing to worry about. All is well.

My life has changed. I play many hand drums. When one plays a conga, one must form the hands into certain shapes to achieve the desired sound. I am unable to play at my previous level. As a result I must play with musicians I simply don't want to hear.

That's over.

However, the modeling challenge has offered itself and I am practicing ALL the time. It has given me focus, the return of dexterity etc.

Along with this I had people such as yourself, and others too many to name. I admit, I used everyone here in order to help with my issues. I was quite selfish.

This lot, these geezers here, you know, this LSP bunch, stepped up and helped me off the floor.

I am exceedingly thankful. I also have people from whom I can be inspired. Not only in modeling but as for being human.

BTW. If anyone wonders why I am so open about what happens, I have always been thus. Commentating more than complaining. 

I am extremely grateful to the medical staff. I watched in amazement in hospital as people abused their good nature.

I am proud to say I never once buzzed for a nurse except absolutely necessary. :)

Good on ya mate. Its a wonder you have the fortitude for modeling at all.     Im not sure Id even be able to put my heart into daily living, let-alone modeling. I also wouldn't say getting help and support one needs is selfish at ALL

Keep going, and never quit!     

Yeah, I'm awesome. I'll send you my bank details and you can contribute. :)

I should set up an Go fund me site or something.

As if. :D

A friend mentioned getting a dog earlier. I responded "What, another mouth to feed?". :D

That's why I (never) always get invited to parites. :)

Hey mate if it's not to much to ask, what would be the best entry level kit from them? I don't care about type.

Thanks Bill! :)

Hmmm, that's a tough question. I just got a Bronze from AMPS Nationals for their M1A2SEP TUSK Abrams which I mostly built OOB.

mngts026.jpg

The tracks snap together, with some minor gluing, and they're easy to build.

Their M3A3 Bradley Cavalry comes without the fiddly interior of the M2A3. Differences in the kit are tiny. The M2A3 was the one that took it all at MOSQUITOCON two years ago, but was just a Bronze at AMPS.

mngss006.jpg

Also really liked their Merkava III (Early), though I tarted it up with a lot of AM goodies.

img_4525__800x600_.jpg

My pals in the local modeling club really like their WW1 kits.

Hope that helps. :shrug:

Wow Bill! Your model is gorgeous!

Thanks so much.

I had a look and all 3 are in stock. The M3A3 is only 40 bucks. Does it have decent tracks as well or are they the old rubber like type?

Thanks again mate. :)

Dale, it is surely you who are the inspiration?

Dealing with the hand that was dealt you in such a strong robust and often light hearted way is astounding.

Many, likely including me would have fallen at the firstso keep on trucking, onwards and upwards as it were I will certainly be taking a leaf out of your book. 

Dale, it is surely you who are the inspiration?

Dealing with the hand that was dealt you in such a strong robust and often light hearted way is astounding.

Many, likely including me would have fallen at the firstso keep on trucking, onwards and upwards as it were I will certainly be taking a leaf out of your book. 

Hi mate.

I'm just a moron. Don't be too impressed. :)

BTW, not a good pick up line. ;)

Wow Bill! Your model is gorgeous!

Thanks so much.

I had a look and all 3 are in stock. The M3A3 is only 40 bucks. Does it have decent tracks as well or are they the old rubber like type?

Thanks again mate. :)

I believe all of Meng's tracks are individual links. I haven't looked at the M3A3 in awhile, but I don't recall it being much different than the M3A2 except minus the interior (which is pretty great, but a lot of work).

I believe all of Meng's tracks are individual links. I haven't looked at the M3A3 in awhile, but I don't recall it being much different than the M3A2 except minus the interior (which is pretty great, but a lot of work).

Thanks Bill.

I just got Meng's Me163 after you mentioned the quality and see what you mean. There's a Meng on eBay for auction right now... ;)

Cheers mate. :)