That looks a bit challenging Max, rather you than me.

Cheers

Dennis

I really enjoy the challenge of having to find solutions to modelling problems Dennis, I could sit and do this sort of stuff all day long (if only!!!!!!!).

Max

That looks awesome, Max. I will eagerly wait for your next update!

Me too Shaka! The problem is I'm away on holiday for a large chunk of June.........people have been saying this GB is nearly a year long (my maths don't make it that long) but I already have doubts of completion, though my target is a good Anson build not a GB end date. If they happen to coincide so much the better!

Max

Guest Peterpools

Hi Max

Nice start on the framing and I never realized the intetior of the Anson was so cramed with gear. Going to be great build and will be along for the ride.

Keep 'em coming

Peter

I did a trial fit of one of the fuselage frames against some drawings, encouraging results so far:

DSCN9970_zpsunj76rmm.jpg

I've also made a start on the cabin floor based on an upscaled drawing of the CA item:

DSCN9969_zpsmjkhiehy.jpg

and again I've done a rough fit inside the vac fuselage which looks to be OK.  Doubtless there'll be sanding and adjustments on the real fit but I'm pleased that the upscaled CA idea is working so far with the CM vac stuff.

Max

Edited by mozart

A chance to start sanding back the excess plastic on the fuselage, it's important to keep the pressure even when sanding to get a good join which needs as little filler as possible:

DSCN9972_zpsf1kvhpnw.jpg

I've been thinking a lot about when and how to cut out all the glasswork along the cabin sides: would leaving it till later help the structural strength of the fuselage, do I cut out the whole strip from the door to the cockpit then add uprights, or cut out individual window spaces?  I've decided on the former because I think I can add a backing strip first of all then a thinner one flush with the fuselage face so that I can drop the glazing into it, if that makes sense?

Max

Seeing how much window framing there is and how thin a lot of them are, I think I would cut them out as a single strip and then lightly scribe and paint on the frames from the outside while using strip styrene on the inside for a more 3 dimensional effect. This way, it's a single piece rather than many individual ones. 

Carl