"Building Mac's Birddog in 1/32 Scale" Now Available!

LSP_Kevin

Howdy folks,

I'm please to announce that the second title from KLP Publishing, Building Mac's Birddog: A Scale Tribute to Macaulay "Mac" Cottrell, is now available!

iRgkPv.jpg

Written by our own Eric Galliers, this 132-page digital book shows you how he built his award-winning 1/32 scale model of Macaulay “Mac the FAC†Cottrell's Cessna O-1 Birddog. Using the Roden 1/32 scale kit as a basis, Eric modifies it to represent Mac's Birddog as he flew it in Vietnam in 1968.

The book also includes Mac's recollections of his 47 years in the RAAF, along with his citations for the Silver Star and DFC for an action in Vietnam. We've also included an exclusive 53-page walkaround, featuring a whopping 95 photos by Rob Fox of Rob Fox Photography.

It's priced at 15 Australian dollars, and can be purchased by clicking on the link below:

https://www.klp.com.au/product/building-macs-birddog-in-132-scale/

Thanks everyone in advance for your support! If you have any questions, or any issues with the purchasing process, please let me know.

Kev

It has come to my attention that the Birddog book contained a duplicate page, with page 96 being the same as page 95 with a different layout. My humble apologies for this error!

I've removed the duplicate page and updated the book on the website, so if you've already purchased and downloaded the book, the download link you have in your email inbox should be valid to re-download it. If this doesn't work, please contact me directly and I'll organise to get an updated copy to you.

Mea culpa!

Kev

I went through the whole book and I have to confirm that it is the top class product
there is everything - perfcet build, interesting story and quality walkaround photos
we need more such books Kevin  :rolleyes:

Thanks, Jan! More are coming! Bear in mind that not every book we produce will be like the first two, however. Many will be straight up build guides that just show you how to build and improve the model. I'm happy take suggestions and requests for kits and topics to cover, and will probably run a poll eventually. Work has also begun on the first two titles in our Technique Series, but I'm not ready to announce them just yet.

In the meantime, Karim's AEG book should be ready for launch by the end of the month, and has some nice bonus content in it too.

Can I quote you on the product page of my website, Jan?

Kev

In the meantime, Karim's AEG book should be ready for launch by the end of the month, and has some nice bonus content in it too.

Can I quote you on the product page of my website, Jan?

Kev

Sure you can Kevin  :)

and already looking forward for Karim's AEG

jan