EagleCals for the new Revell P-51 Mustang 1:32 kit now available

Judyc

Thought I would remind everyone about all our available P-51 Mustang EagleCals appropriate for the new Revell kit:

EagleCals #100

EagleCals #140

EagleCals #139

EagleCals #141

EagleCals #102

EagleCals #103

Click on each one above for more details.

All are in stock and available now!

thanks for looking,

Judy and Team Eagle

Allow me to add a shameless plug for the P-51 book on George Preddy's aircraft (EC#100). I did extensive research on the aircraft tapping into Sam Sox Jr as an extremely valuable resource. Book is loaded with Tullis color profiles and photos. Exhaustive text points out many of the smaller details to his aircraft, which are also captured on the decal sheets. Of course, Cripes A Mighty 3rd is a perfect fit for the new Revell kit!

Enjoy!

Mark Proulx

Our checker board decals should fit as they are the same as the old Cutting Edge decals, both having been designed by Thomas Tullis, EC#102 and #103. Brett Green used Cutting Edge Frenesi for his build as the kit decals are not ready as yet. See his build on Hyperscale here http://hyperscale.com/2017/galleries/p51d32revellbg_1.htm

So, all should be well with the world!

Judy and Team Eagle

I've put a set of the EC#100 G.Preddy decals on order from Hannants, and I'd like to add the George Preddy figure to the project and really go to town!

Unfortunately, I can't find anyone here in the UK that stocks it and $51.00 to ship it over directly from you guys is probably out of my budget :(

Any suggestions?!

I've put a set of the EC#100 G.Preddy decals on order from Hannants, and I'd like to add the George Preddy figure to the project and really go to town!

Unfortunately, I can't find anyone here in the UK that stocks it and $51.00 to ship it over directly from you guys is probably out of my budget :(

Any suggestions?!

$61.45 for me to RSA.  :frantic:

Any suggestions?!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Major-George-Preddy-Figure-Eagle-Editions-EP-100-32-Resin-1-32/152725495114?hash=item238f261d4a:g:iOMAAOSw4shX5WWL

Our price for the 1:32 scale Preddy figure sculpted only for us by John Rosengrant is $34.95 U.S. Perhaps you guys should get Hannants to carry them for you to save on the individual shipping which is sky high and we have no control over that. I'll drop them an email as well. Telford is just around the corner, so hopefully they can get right on it!

Judy and Team Eagle

• 3 months later...