A couple HK kits on deal of the day

Guest Smitty44

Guest Smitty44

My morning routine....coffee, Facebook, LSP, Sprue Bros Deal of the Day. and ebay( constantly hoping someone will put the Cutting Edge P-38G cockpit up for auction...for years now!). Then off to work. 

Dammit Smitty!    I woke up this morning with about $170 more dollars than I currently have in my accout.  :lol:        :help:     

I pulled the trigger on the Do 335A.............and of COURSE had to have some of the AM whilst I was ordering..............some QB exhausts, color PE interior, and some Brassin wheels.    Hell, if Ernie had the G-Factor gear in I would have splurged on those TOO

Dernit, this is not the way to save money!    But it IS the way to get a super cool "what-if" Africa-core/Tunisa Do-335.   :hmmm:

One Do-335 is now on its way to my house.  Thanks for the heads up!

Rick

Darn good deal for the Arrow, (want one so bad)......fortunately my account balance makes resisting rather easy.

Cheers,

Dave

I was NOT strong enough to resist. Doesnt make a whole lot of sense considering I havnt even sat at the bench to do any modeling in more than 8 months.................BUT that will change!     

Ive got the Do335 coming, as well as a WnW custom D.VII scheme to choose from for a MoJo re-start. 

I was NOT strong enough to resist. Doesnt make a whole lot of sense considering I havnt even sat at the bench to do any modeling in more than 8 months.................BUT that will change!     

Ive got the Do335 coming, as well as a WnW custom D.VII scheme to choose from for a MoJo re-start. 

Yeah tell em about it ... Now get back to the bench i need to see im not the only lunatic foiling models !!!

Yeah tell em about it ... Now get back to the bench i need to see im not the only lunatic foiling models !!!

Haha!  

With a WnW D.VII and possible Do335 on the bench however, Im not seeing a whole lot of potential for foiling unfortunately. :(

Guest Smitty44

Passing up a good sale is pretty tough for me right now. I usually buy myself something nice for my birthday which is in a couple weeks, but in order to pull off going to Omaha I have to behave...yikes!! 

Edited by Smitty44