Hasegawa F6F-3/5 Hellcat...

Shaka HI

I can't recall the rivet wheel..I'll check later. The handle? Not sure where that came from. BUT, I ordered a set 1/32 "Rosie the Riveter" tool from UMM-USA as these are much easier to modulate (I have the 1/48 version) and can get further into areas that pictured one can't get to because the wheel is smaller in diameter.

(It's the "Rivet-R".)

Edited by Shaka HI

Well..now you know this is busy GB when I'm on the 2nd page! Nothing done...I'm busy with my new job!

But I did get a set of new riveting tools from UMM-USA (highly recommended, no affiliation, but inventory not very optimal, at least not by my experience). These are much easier to modulate. Single and double row of rivets here I come!

ivqg038.jpg

Minor work, though I noticed that I spent nearly 3 hours on it. Cleaned up the Cockpit components and test fitted them -- quite good actually. The PE parts for the cockpit opening actually made the front windshield fit better -- to my surprise. Unfortunately, I' noticed spider cracks in the canopy. I might have to actually try the Vacuuform machine to copy the canopy now...Most of the riveting/scribing is done and I'm quite happy with it.

pRoATXi.jpg