Building the Horsa Glider

Bill Cross

Great build! He made it look easy................

But yes, a scale snob, and Ill have none of that Tamiya 1/35th nonsense. :lol:     From an aircraft modelers perspective, when they could have gone with 1/32nd and brought the whole large scale modeling world together, but instead chose to make their own separate scale because.............................., I still very much deem it one of if not THE biggest modeling mistakes since I've personally been in the hobby.

Ill likely never let that attitude go either. Absolutely no offence to anyone who models armor on the regular, Its just a sticking point for me, and still sticks in my craw to this day. 

But yes, a scale snob, and Ill have none of that Tamiya 1/35th nonsense. :lol:     From an aircraft modelers perspective, when they could have gone with 1/32nd and brought the whole large scale modeling world together, but instead chose to make their own separate scale because.............................., I still very much deem it one of if not THE biggest modeling mistakes since I've personally been in the hobby.

Ill likely never let that attitude go either. Absolutely no offence to anyone who models armor on the regular, Its just a sticking point for me, and still sticks in my craw to this day. 

Gents, we can't set the clock back 40 years. Besides, there are NO 1/32 paras worth having. Do you want a Horsa or a Horsa in action? If the former, what the **** difference does the scale mean? If the latter, you have no choice but to use the MULTIPLE para kits in styrene and resin out there.

I might be a prude, but a prude that considers that size matters, especially a 10% difference in size :innocent:

:)

Hubert

That's not what SHE told me. :rofl:

To be honest, bar the weapons 1/35th and 1/32 mean squat, man comes in multiple sizes, we come as tall and small varieties.

The one thing I was shouting at the screen as he was assembling the cockpit was for him to put the control wheels on an equal level as they are after all linked, as they are, they are both at different angles, I wonder if the aileron positions will match with one or the other... Looking forward to part 2..