WNWs Camel........finally!

Wolf Buddee

Wolf, fabulous...as always

you never cease to amaze me with you painting skills and the cleanliness of your builds...

I'm taking notes for when i will build my camel. Great idea to drill through and then add styrene rod that you will melt to hold in the turnbuckles on the control column!

Karim

Wolfe,

Outstanding detailing on a level that as Chuck would say, kicks it up a few notches.  You method of leaving small parts on a piece of sprue till detailed is something that I should print out and tape to the front of one of my desk lamps. I can't count how many times I've ruined a tiny part trying to drill through it and hold it with either my fingers or tweezers,  or only to have the part pop off and fly off to some area of the model room, bounce on the carpet, and never be found during the build. 

Joel

Edited by Joel_W

Wolf, fabulous...as always

you never cease to amaze me with you painting skills and the cleanliness of your builds...

I'm taking notes for when i will build my camel. Great idea to drill through and then add styrene rod that you will melt to hold in the turnbuckles on the control column!

Karim

Thanks Karim. Using the stretched sprue and melting the ends to hold the turnbuckles in place was the easiest solution I could come up with. It's not prototypically correct in configuration but it works. ;)

Cheers,

Wolf

Wolfe,

Outstanding detailing on a level that as Chuck would say, kicks it up a few notches.  You method of leaving small parts on a piece of sprue till detailed is something that I should print out and tape to the front of one of my desk lamps. I can't count how many times I've ruined a tiny part trying to drill through it and hold it with either my fingers or tweezers,  or only to have the part pop off and fly off to some area of the model room, bounce on the carpet, and never be found during the build. 

Joel

Joel, thanks for looking in. Can you guess how I discovered that leaving the control horn on the sprue while I drilled and modified it was a great idea? Oh, wait, you just covered it............... plus I broke the first one. :(

Cheers,

Wolf

Nice work Wolf

Thanks Ron. By the way, how goes the progress on the big Dr.1?

Cheers,

Wolf

Master quality work!

Thank-you KUROK. Master quality work=extremely slow progress, LOL!

Cheers,

Wolf

Very inspiring work Wolf!

Your work is fantastic!  :bow:

Thank-you Sir. It doesn't hurt that that I'm working with a fantastic kit to begin with. I just love these WNWs kits.

Cheers,

Wolf

Wolf,

Great looking detailing!

Very impressed!

Thanks Gazzas. Like I said to spyrosjzmichos, these WNWs kits are fantastic to begin with and their Camel is no exception. I really hope they'll continue on and give us a SPAD XIII or a Dr.1.

Cheers,

Wolf

• 4 months later...