Ta-183 Huckebein, L.E.M

Troy Molitor

Well, its been a while, eh?

My Huckebine has traveled from the Ukraine to southern California to Memphis Tennessee back to Southern California and now I managed to bring it with me all the way to Singapore. Rest assured this little L.E.M. gem is not forgotten. I managed to snap off the vertical fin, luckily it was at the attachment line. I think I'm also missing a starboard flap but she travels well under the circumstances.

I have a new camera and I'll need to teach myself how to upload pictures all over again. (Likely my biggest challenge). I'm hopeful to provide everyone an update soon.

I managed to spray Mr. Color RLM 82 and 81 on a marathon session last night.

The Huckebine is in the house!

Troy

• 2 weeks later...

I have no idea what I'm doing on Photobucket. Hopefully this pictures will show up for my LSP lads?

Mr. Color used with RLM 82 and 81 and they spray so darn good. Thanks Don H for showing me where to find them in Singapore! I simplified the scheme a bit,realizing the make of the wooden wings would be furniture manufacturers rather than aircraft tech's.

I wanted to simply the scheme a bit.

More to follow. L.E.M. Make a fine entry level resin kit. A pleasure with this fine fitting kit. Just an experiment for me in new painting and new weathering ventures which have come out in the past few year to experiment with. Just me to explore on this kit anyway.

More to follow. Thanks for the continued support D!

Trex.

Looks good! Second image in your Photobucket collection is even better, because not so dark.

Are the landing flaps still off? Hard to see in the front view. Also looks like you repainted the nose cone with a single solid color instead of camo.

Nice kit, nice work. Modelling is joy, indeed :wub:

Regards

- dutik