1:32 FW-190A8 Rammjager.

Steve The Swede

Hi all!

I've been lurking around this forum for quite some time now and decided to show off some progres pics of my first 1:32 scale project, Hasegawas 1:32 FW-190A8 which I'm converting into a Rammjager.

I live in Sweden and until now I've been spending my time building Studio scale models from Star Wars. I always been interested in WW-2 fighters though so a couple of months ago I decided to give it a shot. So far I love it to death and are truly having the time of my life! :wub:

I decided to start out with Hasegawas 1:32 FW-190A8 with the adition of some aftermarket details. So far I've completed the cockpit (MDC) and are curently adding the rivits to the wings and fuselage.

Here's some pics of the finished cockpit (minus the revi gunsight). I hope you like what I've done so far, all comments are welcome!

Steve.

post-4-1107690207.jpg

Hi Steve,

Looking good so far mate. I've also built some of the model's from the Star Wars film's and i'd like to bet you've done an X-Wing. You could post some pic's of these in the 'off topic' section, ya know, if you wanted to!!

Sav

Howdy Stevster...!

Well that was a mighty fine 'pit you've got there...

But how about them rivets, I know that I'm speaking for all of us here, when I say that I'm very keen on seing 'em :rolleyes: ...

Well see you later 'gator,

The Gore Lord...

Thank you all for your warm welcome!

I've seen most of your guys work here before so know there's A LOT to live up to!

Sav, yes, I've done a X-wing, it was made for a British customer. It was a studio scale project, meaning that the model was built the same exact size (in this case 1:24) as the original ILM filming miniature made for the FX shots.

LSP_Chris, I'm going to replicate JG/4's "White 11", the machine that was later captured by U.S. troops.

I'm with you all regarding the rivits! Man, that's some boring work! ;)

Thanks again,

Steve.