Roden O-2 Skymaster due in November

Kagemusha

Good catch Lothar.............I really hadnt even thought of that aspect of the kit yet. Im going to attempt a B model off of the AoA sheet, so mine will likely have 4 seats to contend with. 

Hopefully I can find a cheap solution for all four since its unlikely to get a whole lot of visibility 

Brian, perhaps Harv could cast some extra seats for you and others that may require the 4 seater option?

I have my kit and am going to meet with an O-2 pilot that flew them in Vietnam tomorrow to discuss building the aircraft that he flew, as per my O-1 build a little while ago. I have been sent quite a few excellent period photos that I will incorporate into the work in progress thread that I will start.

I have my kit and am going to meet with an O-2 pilot that flew them in Vietnam tomorrow to discuss building the aircraft that he flew, as per my O-1 build a little while ago. I have been sent quite a few excellent period photos that I will incorporate into the work in progress thread that I will start.

Really looking forward to this build Eric!

Great way to relive history and be in touch with those who were there and flew these machines!

Cheers

Alan

O-2A or B?