Eagle Parts #62-32 Fw-190A-5 Torpedo conv.

Guest Vulcan32

Guest Vulcan32

Hello,

does anyone know if the conversion set for the Fw-190 ever has been produced. I´ve ordered it and already paid for it, but all I get is an email every two weeks, that this item is backordered.

Greetings, Heinz

Hi guys;

So sorry about this project. It has actually been 4 years since we started this and we have spent thousands of dollars on development and partial casting for this kit.

The problem is with the folks who are casting it. For some truly unknown reason they are dragging their feet. These folks are the slowest casting company we have ever worked with. The reason we announced the availability is that we were PROMISED delivery 2 years ago and then....nothing. Part of the problem is that one of the pieces in the kit, the tail, has to be fabricated by the casting guys and for some reason this is stumping them.

Finding a good, reliable resin casting company who can do quantities in a reasonable amount of time in this industry is close to impossible. The people who cast for us are good, when they do cast, it is just they have no sense of urgency.

If you have ordered and have paid and do not want to wait for delivery, let us know and we will be happy to refund any payment. On the other hand, if you are willing to wait it out, you are welcome to do so as well.

Again, we are sorry for the unnecessary delay on this project. I do have to say though that the torpedoes are beautiful and the 48th kit is truly magnificent! Just now need it in 32nd!!!

Judy - Eagle Editions Ltd.