• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#31 Silver Wings

Silver Wings

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 11:01 PM

It definitely makes sense to have a list of distributors available in our website and we used to have such.

Unfortunately, not so long ago, lukgraph company appeared and begun copying all our ideas, from website texts to product fonts, graphics, styles and layout elements.

As for former vendor from which we have used to order printing services - it was quite cheeky, you can imagine. I'm sure some of you have seen our clarification on that matter when people started recognizing our style among their products. Luckily, they are not able to achieve our product quality and customers realized that very soon. 

That being said, we became afraid of losing our distributors because of way they had been acting and we decided to remove distributor info in our website (yep, most probably they would go directly to them and try to sell their products using our ideas etc.). Gentlemen, I will share the ditributors list with you via PM. Apologies for this long story but it required clarification from our side.

Simon

Edited by Silver Wings, 26 October 2016 - 11:03 PM.

#32 Silver Wings

Silver Wings

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 11:02 PM

Silver Wings are encouraging you to buy direct because you get the best price & a great service.  They perhaps don't want to say that on their website because it would not go down well with their distributors, who they are also trying to expand and use more.

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Send the e-mail to Simon.

said good :)

#33 Zero77

Zero77

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,649 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 02:25 PM

Wow !

Simon, you remained silent for a while but you just came with a lot of VERY good news !

Thanks a lot !!!!

Following the big Photobucket rip-off attempt, all my pictures on the forum cannot display anymore. I try to reupload the RFI pictures, but i'm not sure i'd have enough time and energy to reupload the pictures of the WIP threads. If you're interested in a specific subject and want me to reupload some pictures, just let me know. :) 

Finished : F-16C Barak, F-4J VMF333, Czech Mig-19PM, Bell X-1, Russian Su-25 in Chechnya, Ta152H-1, Czech Avia S.199, Heinkel He162, Swiss AF Bf109G-6, Regia Aeronautica Bf109G-6, P-47D "Slick Chick", RFC Sopwith Pup, A5M2 Claude, Schneider Cup 1926 Macchi M.39, German F-104G JaboG34, Curtiss P-6E, Curtiss P-36A USAAC, Piper SuperCub floatplane (PA-18-150), Russian built Nieuport 11, Albatros D.Va Seefrontstaffel 1, Bf109G-12 (two-seater trainer), Texas ANG F-86D,  Post-war Hawker Tempest Mk.V

#34 mmaben

mmaben

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,268 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 12:43 AM

Silver Wings are encouraging you to buy direct because you get the best price & a great service.  They perhaps don't want to say that on their website because it would not go down well with their distributors, who they are also trying to expand and use more.

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Send the e-mail to Simon.

I purchased a couple of SW kits from Coopermodels in the U.S. that were the same price as SW.

Obviously the shipping was less. I think he's no longer in business.

I've also purchased from SW direct with no problems.

I just like airplanes

Mike                        Smirnoffcat    RomanianG-2

#35 Spads57

Spads57

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 02:22 AM

Now this is certainly good news to any Regia Aeronautica fan! Looks like I can now uncross those fingers and toes a RE-2000 on the way.

Highest Regards,

Gregory Jouette

• Kagemusha likes this

#36 LSP_Ray

LSP_Ray

• LSP Moderator
  • 8,962 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 07:14 AM

Let me put it that way: don't worry about that ;)

Cool! I didn't realize the back window was different. Now I might have to buy both versions... :hmmm: Not to mention the Yak-9! I knew I shouldn't have promised the wife I wouldn't buy any more models...

Posted Image
Ray "Bad Omen" Peterson

#37 DeanKB

DeanKB

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,048 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 08:17 AM

I purchased a couple of SW kits from Coopermodels in the U.S. that were the same price as SW.

Obviously the shipping was less. I think he's no longer in business.

I've also purchased from SW direct with no problems.

I'm surprised.

Hannants in the UK sell Silver Wings kits with a very large mark-up. Very large indeed. Huge, in fact.

"First, shalt thou take out the Holy pin. Then, shalt thou count to three - no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shall thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that then thou shalt proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number is reached, then lobbeth thou thy Holy hand grenade of Antioch towards thy foe who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it. Amen"

#38 sandokan

sandokan

Hooked For Life

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 04:24 PM

Dear Friends,
We are pleased to announce the long anticipated continuation of our Italian 1/32 scaled line - the Regiane Re-2000.

It will be offered in three colorful options, with decals for the following aircraft:
Regia Aeronautica Reggiane Re.2000GA, MM 5072 “10” from 377a Squadriglia Autonoma Caccia Terrestre, Trapani-Milo, October 1941.
Regia Aeronautica Reggiane Re.2000GA, “4” from 377a Squadriglia Autonoma Caccia Terrestre, Pantelaria, end of 1942.
Regia Aeronautica Reggiane Re.2000GA, “5” from 377a Squadriglia Autonoma Intercepttori, Bocadifalko, May 1942.

Projected availability date - November/December 2016.

For more photos of the master building, please visit our website www.silverwings.pl. 

Stay tuned for additional information!

Silver Wings Team

engine1.jpg
engine2.jpg
engine3.jpg
engine4.jpg
engine5.jpg
engine6.jpg
377_10.jpg
377_5.jpg
377_4.jpg
06.jpg
05.jpg
04.jpg

At last Reggiane! Well done from Silver wings.

Please just a little correction needed in italian caption for "Pantelleria" (the isle of Pantelleria ,  "Margana" aerodrome where Regia Aeronautica markings still survive in good preservation at the military entering gate as well as the cave hanger, perfectly restored and nowadays servicing by Italian Air Force) not "Pantelaria" and "Boccadifalco" (one of the early Palermo area airfields) not "Bocadifalko".

the 3D rendering 's looking nice I'm sure the real too.

Congrats Silver Wings! :frantic:

Edited by sandokan, 03 November 2016 - 04:26 PM.

#39 Silver Wings

Silver Wings

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 11:30 PM

coming soon :)

Re2000.jpg

• Iain (32SIG), Kagemusha, LSP_Kevin and 3 others like this

#40 Zero77

Zero77

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,649 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 10:28 AM

I'm already dreaming about it !!!! :)

Following the big Photobucket rip-off attempt, all my pictures on the forum cannot display anymore. I try to reupload the RFI pictures, but i'm not sure i'd have enough time and energy to reupload the pictures of the WIP threads. If you're interested in a specific subject and want me to reupload some pictures, just let me know. :) 

Finished : F-16C Barak, F-4J VMF333, Czech Mig-19PM, Bell X-1, Russian Su-25 in Chechnya, Ta152H-1, Czech Avia S.199, Heinkel He162, Swiss AF Bf109G-6, Regia Aeronautica Bf109G-6, P-47D "Slick Chick", RFC Sopwith Pup, A5M2 Claude, Schneider Cup 1926 Macchi M.39, German F-104G JaboG34, Curtiss P-6E, Curtiss P-36A USAAC, Piper SuperCub floatplane (PA-18-150), Russian built Nieuport 11, Albatros D.Va Seefrontstaffel 1, Bf109G-12 (two-seater trainer), Texas ANG F-86D,  Post-war Hawker Tempest Mk.V

#41 DeanKB

DeanKB

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,048 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 10:43 AM

Those WWII Italian camouflage schemes are just brilliant.

Add an orange cowling and it gets even better!

Put me down for one.

• Zero77 likes this

"First, shalt thou take out the Holy pin. Then, shalt thou count to three - no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shall thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that then thou shalt proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number is reached, then lobbeth thou thy Holy hand grenade of Antioch towards thy foe who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it. Amen"

#42 AndersN

AndersN

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 10:49 PM

I shot a few pics for my walkaround today

This is the swedish variant Re 2000/J 20. Don't know if the cockpit differed in any way from the earlier variant.

DSCN5948.jpg

http://s759.photobuc...0?sort=3&page=1

• Alburymodeler, sandokan, Zero77 and 1 other like this

#43 thierry laurent

thierry laurent

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,551 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 09:36 AM

Well, I hope you will release alternate versions of the last releases. I am really interested in the Fokker and Reggiane but not in the Dutch and Italian versions.

Release a Finnish Fokker and a Hungarian Reggiane and I will buy them immediately!!!

• Alburymodeler and mmaben like this

#44 mmaben

mmaben

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,268 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 02:39 AM

Gotta be the Wasp engined DXXI...right ?   :please:

I just like airplanes

Mike                        Smirnoffcat    RomanianG-2

#45 Silver Wings

Silver Wings