La calma è la virtù dei forti !

Potius Mori quam foedari.

#32 Cees Broere

Cees Broere

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 01:55 PM

Ok, really looking forward to this. When can we expect it's new release date?
Cees

#33 Silver Wings

Silver Wings

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 09:31 PM

Dear Friends and Customers,

Since the beginning of work on the Fokker DXXI and PZL P.11, we rightly assumed that they would be very ambitious projects. We want to give modellers a thrill while opening these boxes. The size and complexity of the models, which are their key advantages, have a decisive influence on the course of a production. Now, nearly completing the work, we can see how many details still need to be fixed. Releasing such historically significant subjects, we must make sure that any errors are eliminated to a level allowing full enjoyment of the box' content. Looking realistically at the current progress and remaining workload, we came to the conclusion that we need a little more time. The team is working at the maximum speed but we need additional few weeks and therefore have to move the Fokker DXXI's release date forward to the end of January. We feel that we owe you apologies for this. We admit we set the initial date too soon and it is our lesson for the future. We duly apologize and we thank you for the support you show us every day. We really appreciate it. It gives us extra strength.

The Silver Wings Team

• Iain (32SIG), Derek B, Cees Broere and 1 other like this

#34 Tnarg

Tnarg

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,811 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 07:24 AM

No need to apologize for doing the right thing. I appreciate the quality and desire to approach perfection that characterizes your products.

The chance to get a fine PZL P.11 and Fokker D.XXI in 1/32 scale is really worth the wait to get it right.

Tnarg

• Cees Broere and AndersN like this

#35 Wouter

Wouter

Hooked For Life

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 08:58 AM

I agree with Tnarg. Glad you take time to get things right. Sure, I want to get my hands on a DXXI, but I'd rather have a excellent model then a mediocre one.

Happy new year!

Cheers, Wouter

• Cees Broere likes this

On the bench, on the shelf, Finished. Just take a look here:https://www.scalemat...te.php?id=17982

#36 Zero77

Zero77

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,739 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 11:11 AM

Since the beginning of work on the Fokker DXXI and PZL P.11, we rightly assumed that they would be very ambitious projects. We want to give modellers a thrill while opening these boxes.

I yet have a thrill even when i open a trumpeter Mig-15 box....(yes, i'm an emotional guy)  So i dont even think about what it could be when i'll be opening THESE boxes ! :)

Take your time, i think we can all wait a bit more, especially for such great models !

Following the big Photobucket rip-off attempt, all my pictures on the forum cannot display anymore. I try to reupload the RFI pictures, but i'm not sure i'd have enough time and energy to reupload the pictures of the WIP threads. If you're interested in a specific subject and want me to reupload some pictures, just let me know. :) 

Finished : F-16C Barak, F-4J VMF333, Czech Mig-19PM, Bell X-1, Russian Su-25 in Chechnya, Ta152H-1, Czech Avia S.199, Heinkel He162, Swiss AF Bf109G-6, Regia Aeronautica Bf109G-6, P-47D "Slick Chick", RFC Sopwith Pup, A5M2 Claude, Schneider Cup 1926 Macchi M.39, German F-104G JaboG34, Curtiss P-6E, Curtiss P-36A USAAC, Piper SuperCub floatplane (PA-18-150), Russian built Nieuport 11, Albatros D.Va Seefrontstaffel 1, Bf109G-12 (two-seater trainer), Texas ANG F-86D,  Post-war Hawker Tempest Mk.V

#37 jeroenpeters

jeroenpeters

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,186 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 07:21 PM

Can't wait for the Fokker DXXI :)

• Derek B and Cees Broere like this

#38 Derek B

Derek B

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,289 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 11:19 AM

Fantastic work - I congratulate Silver Wings on a great subject choice (I personally like this particular aircraft type). Having made similar full kit master patterns in the past, I can fully appreciate the sheer amount of hard work and dedication (not to mention skill) that is required to bring such a kit to fruition - I wish Silver Wings much success with this kit.

Regards

Derek

• Zero77 likes this

Derek Bradshaw

" Are we not men?...Nay, we are but model makers?..."

#39 Silver Wings

Silver Wings

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 02:33 PM

Thank you Derek, this means a lot to us !  :piliot:

• Derek B likes this

#40 Silver Wings

Silver Wings

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 07:47 PM

At Silver Wings, we are always focused on providing high-quality kits of interesting subjects for our friends and customers. For 2015, we are pleased to announce some changes that we hope you find as exciting as we do!

A long-awaiting kit, the previously announced Fokker D.XXI is now available to buy, and the PZL P.11 is almost ready and will become available during next two months. As we continue to branch out and expand our subject matter from our "silver wing" roots, we also have a couple surprises coming for fans of Italian and Russian aircraft.

We have also made some changes to the design of both our instructions and boxes which we hope you will like! Additionally, we are pleased to announce a new category of Silver Wings Kit - the Silver Limited Edition kit. The concept with these kits will be subjects which we feel deserve a little something extra. The Silver Limited Edition kits will include a distinctive box design with original "in motion" drawings, a high-quality printed poster, additional metal parts (such as gun barrels), and increased amount of available markings included in the box. Silver Limited Edition kits will be produced in a very limited series which from definition will not be repeated once sold-out.

Speaking of new kits, we are pleased to be able to kick off 2015 with our first new kit of the year, the Fokker D.XXI. It has three colorful markings schemes - two Dutch and one German. We are now ready to accept orders for this kit. Please write us at silverwings@silverwings.pl for order details or order via you local distributors website.

Kit includes:
- 160 resin parts
- film elements
- 40 pe parts - sheet
- reinforced: wings and struts
- instruction
- decals sheet including 3 marking options - sheet
1) Fokker D.XXI “15" - Luftwaffe - ex 1e JaVa "Witte Muizen", Summer 1940
2) Fokker D.XXI “214" - Dutch Air Force - 1-II-1 LvR (1e JaVa), De Kooy, Autumn 1938
3) Fokker D.XXI “212" – Dutch Air Force - 1–V-2 LvR (1e JaVa), Ypenburg, Summer 1940

More photos at www.silverwings.pl.

Sincerely,

The Silver Wings Team

Fokker_BOX.jpg

Fokker_DXXI_1.jpg

Fokker_DXXI_2.jpg

Fokker_DXXI_3.jpg

DSCF1931.jpg

DSCF1940.jpg

DSCF1947.jpg

DSCF1985.jpg

DSCF1990.jpg

• Kagemusha, Tnarg and Zero77 like this

#41 LSP_Kevin

LSP_Kevin

• Administrator
  • 39,731 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 08:35 PM

Awesome!

Kev

#42 Tnarg

Tnarg

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,811 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 12:06 AM

Great to see this one coming out and the P.11c later.

I am wondering about the Italian and Russian "surprises" and hope those might include a Polikarpov I-15 and an IMAM Ro-37 (inline version) in Spanish Civil War colors.

So many great things coming out.

Tnarg

#43 Silver Wings

Silver Wings

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 12:09 AM

Well...... nope  :popcorn:  ;)

#44 Cees Broere

Cees Broere

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 07:23 AM

Definately one to have,

Cees

#45 dennismcc

dennismcc

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,505 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 08:21 AM

Looks great but I can't find a price on the website.

Cheers

Dennis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users