Roden O-2 Skymaster due in November

Kagemusha

I did the same with AOA, since they are seemingly heavy into FAC craft, and have done the O-1 and OV-10 in 32nd already.

Yes, I've been planning on doing decals for the O-2 since it was announced and also posted on FB a week or so ago that decals will be coming. As usual the plan is to cover only Vietnam ones though (grey and black) and also provide stencils.

I'm still waiting for my kit though, I bought it end of Nov from same ebay seller as Kagemusha but tracking on mine shows no progress other than origination scan.

Hoping it doesn't turn out to be a dog of a kit like that imodeler author suggests.

Poor mouldings, poor transparencies, poor decals and not bought for full price

Now, call me suspicious, I'm wondering if there's more to this, like someone shifting reject parts unofficially

I'd be happier seeing a review based on a kit supplied directly by Roden, so I'm waiting

Richard

Guest The Southern Bandit

The guy on imodeler is just a drama queen touting for views, i have one, it will be great,

Never trust a review that hasnt built the kit and has used a nokia 6310 for photos

Out of focus shots too

Lets do our own reviews pls

Sorry, but it all looks even more aaarghhh!

Glad I stopped at the O-1/L-19, which I can lend some love in the fullness of time

We don't have to excuse crap kits; but the brave will endure them

Tony

Sorry, but it all looks even more aaarghhh!

Glad I stopped at the O-1/L-19, which I can lend some love in the fullness of time

We don't have to excuse crap kits; but the brave will endure them

Tony

Don't jump the gun, Tony. I'm waiting for a credible review

Richard

A pretty shady review. I can see about 2.5 minutes worth of extra modelling required to sort out that warpage of the top fuselage.

I can understand the clear parts issue as the same could have been said about the O-1 as the clear parts were packed in with the rest of the sprues and had some minor scratches that took as long as it took me to type this sentence to sort out.

I am looking forward to getting this kit and building it. I have a RAAF pilot lined up to be its subject pilot as per my O-1 build.

Definitely one for the young and fit with gifted hands and good eyesight. If I was desperate to warp, whittle, fettle, sand and polish I'd build plank on frame wooden boats.

But glad for those who like a challenge. Sorry chaps, but it appears to be the dog in the corner - ruff.

Tony

Definitely one for the young and fit with gifted hands and good eyesight. If I was desperate to warp, whittle, fettle, sand and polish I'd build plank on frame wooden boats.

But glad for those who like a challenge. Sorry chaps, but it appears to be the dog in the corner - ruff.

Tony

So all of this off one in box review with fairly dodgy photos?