Evergreen Museum OHMS contest....

Harold

One of us is EXTREMELY Proud of Teresa!  You guys may not be into Jets, you may like Jets but not Migs, but you have to acknowledge this great woman's determination. The Mig she won her group with today was her st 1/32nd scale model, it  was the first jet she ever did a camouflage pattern on with a double action airbrush. It was her first attempt at bare metal finish and it was her first contest.  I can be nothing but proud of her, I hope you guys are too! She did a great job representing LSP at a IPMS regional contest and really made my day! 

Paul

post-3619-0-01450800-1411271898_thumb.jpg

One of us is EXTREMELY Proud of Teresa!  You guys may not be into Jets, you may like Jets but not Migs, but you have to acknowledge this great woman's determination. The Mig she won her group with today was her st 1/32nd scale model, it  was the first jet she ever did a camouflage pattern on with a double action airbrush. It was her first attempt at bare metal finish and it was her first contest.  I can be nothing but proud of her, I hope you guys are too! She did a great job representing LSP at a IPMS regional contest and really made my day! 

Paul

That MIG is just unbelievably well done. Especially when it is the first attempt at using advanced tools.

Very nice job and congrats again.

I will load more to photobucket when Bruce sends his bunch of photos to my drop box. 

Edited by Harold

It's crashing due to everyone checking out Teresa Mig 21 :thumbsup:

Danny,

I don't think I taught her as much as directed her to the right tools and kit's etc until she got comfortable with them.  She's also learning a lot working with all the great talent on LSP and in particular the Group Build. 

Paul