USAAF Spitfire PR XI- Tamiya w/ Ali Cat conversion kit

BloorwestSiR

Fantastic build, and i really enjoyed following along. 

Looking forward to your next one, 

Nick

Thank you Nick! I've started an F-5C in the Vietnam GB and am still working on the F-16 for this one.

Carl,

She looks pretty impressive.

brilliant.. HELLUVA BEAUTY...

Are you gonna take outside pics if the weather is fine. :whistle:

:wub:

:bow:

:bow:

Thanks Maru, I'm glad you like it. It looks great next to the other two Tamiya Spitfire in my display case.

I've been waiting for some nice weather here. It wasn't too bad today although a bit windy so I managed to get a couple pics. I'll post them shortly.

Sorry I missed the finish on this one Carl..........It looks LOVELY!

Once you get the new pics taken post them here, and Ill upload to the Foreign or Captured GB gallery.

Thanks Brian! I'll have them up shortly. It's nice to finally finish a GB.

Carl

Wow Carl!

We think a lot alike, only you have the time to build them...lol. I have every intention of building an American Recon Spitfire Johnny Johnson's Beer Spitfire and "Tolly Hello". Did you use Tamiya's Mk. IX kit for your " Tolly Hello" too? Whether you did or not, they're both beautiful. Good job.

Brady

Thanks Brady!

Tolly Hello is the Tamiya Mk IX kit. I used the Zotz decal sheet for it and Brunhilde, Johnny Johnson's Mk XIV.

So the beer Spitfire would be a natural fit but I need to finish my Grey Nurse build and the FR IX first.

I received your PM and will get the decals out to you next week. They're at my folks place and I'll pick them up Sunday.

Carl