1/32 Cavalier Turbo Mustang conversion

oppenheimer

Thanks Joel, i preffer to do one panel at a time, by doing this i avoid that the second coat of alclad will peel off when i remove the masking tape, and some alclad color will loose the shine over a first base coat.

Jorge

Jorge,

Your system is actually is faster if you're going to be doing a lot of panels. Definitely will be trying it.

Joel

Joel

Guest Peterpools

HI Jorge

Just catching up and you certainly picked a winner. terrific work on the conversion and your Alclad work is simply in a class by itself.

Enjoying following along with notebook in hand

Keep 'em coming

Peter

Edited by Peterpools

Thanks Guys,

Peter long time , this is my return to the hobby after several month , to much work on the new job and the situation in my country is not the best for the modeling mood, but i had to do some modeling to get away from all this mess.

i am surprised too on how it turned out, my main concern was that the union or resin and plastic parts would be noticed just like the sanding scratches when the alclad was applied, as you know alclad tends to multiply all the imperfections.

Well, after sanding all the bonding places with four different types of sand paper and at the end polishing it with the dremel tool, not a single scratch is visible as well as the bonding places. at the end i will take closeups pictures of the bonding places so you can see how smooth it turned out.

Jorge

Edited by oppenheimer