EC#101 - fit Tamiya kit?

smithery

Hi Jerry and Judy,

Old Crow is my #1 choice to put on my new Tamiya Mustang, and was wondering if you have had the chance to see if the yellow/red checks will fit on the Tamiya nose. I know you were smart enough to make a check pattern for both the Dragon and Hasegawa kits when the sheet was released, and was curious to see if the Tamiya nose was close in shape to either of the two previous releases.

Thanks much.

Kevin

Hi Jerry and Judy,

Old Crow is my #1 choice to put on my new Tamiya Mustang, and was wondering if you have had the chance to see if the yellow/red checks will fit on the Tamiya nose. I know you were smart enough to make a check pattern for both the Dragon and Hasegawa kits when the sheet was released, and was curious to see if the Tamiya nose was close in shape to either of the two previous releases.

Thanks much.

Kevin

Hi Kevin;

Yes, we are checking that fit. Tom Tullis has his kit and will be letting us know the changes if any. As soon as he lets us know, we'll post...

Jerry

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi:

I think this update from EE may answer your question:

If you currently have EC#101,EC#102 and/or EC#103 in 32nd scale and wish to use the new Tamiya 1/32nd kit, we have adjusted the checkers to fit this kit.

Only $3.00 each, includes U.S., Canada and Mexico s/h.

Add $1.00 for s/h for all other international orders.

Printed by Cartograf of Italy.

Be sure to specify which sheet(s) you require.

HTH

Mark Proulx

• 3 weeks later...