CONQUEST 1

ruzlkampf

Bahahahaha! Not yet Kevin! I've got one more build to go in this GB before I call it quits. Yeah, the exhausts stains were about as much fun as sucking on a rusty sewer pipe....but this is as far as I'm gonna take these. Kaput, nyet, I'm done with this sucker. Views of the top and bottom;

post-4413-1261911938.jpg

post-4413-1261911957.jpg

Heh heh, Well, a hula girl wasn't big or cool enough Rickster......so I was trying for a huge 'tribal-design' 'tramp-stamp' to put on my lower back like the chicks. Bummer, cuz I couldn't reach around back there, and my back is too hairy for it too stick. BLAST! :mellow: Maybe a nice fake 'fencing-scar' for my cheek next? Aaaah, the joys f modern technology. :frantic: (thank goodness the swastika on my forehead washed off before I went to get some coffee) Uuuuuuh, where wuz I? :) Oh yeah, views from the rear;

post-4413-1261912549.jpg

post-4413-1261912577.jpg

Aaaaaand, he last pics of this build. This thread has now been consigned to the history books, and I hope LSP-Dave doesn't mind going thru my crappy pics to choose the ones he likes for the gallery. (He's VERY good at that! ) Once again Happy Anniversary to LSP, and thanks for letting us have a piece of the digital sky to fly our builds around on, and the moderators that make it all happen. Thanks Guys! :rolleyes: This concludes this foray into putty and vacuforming. Seee everybody on the next build! Later, Russ

post-4413-1261912894.jpg

post-4413-1261912911.jpg

THE END.

Bravo Bravo Bravo

Not only a great job but also a fantastic subject (cause I like racers a lot!).

Since one of my next project is to built an Hi Time 2 (n335j Zebra 49) I'd have one question for you: how did you shape wingtips? putty? plasticard? vacum?

And last but not least,

my best wishes to you all from Rome - Italy