RFI - Kitty Hawk Models T-28 Trojan

Out2gtcha

What a Beauty!   neat, tidy, crisp, and clean.....don't get any better. :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:   

Brian,

very nice work my friend, like i said before, you're WIP will be an example for my future T-28 project.

Congrats with this very nice result. :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Greetz

Danny

Nice Work! 

Awesome build! I do like the white/red Scheme and you did a great job on her!!

lovely finish

finally my box should be on the way

rgds

Beautifully done. Started mine just a few days ago and I am using your build as a guide on what to expect.

Mike

Very nice. :goodjob:

Good grief man, that is NICE!! Thanks for sharing.

Rod

Excellent job.  I need to get one of those.

Well done Brian! That is a great looking T-28. :)

Thanks guys, Im sincerely flattered. You all can get a glimpse of this model at a forthcoming IPMS shows that Kitty Hawk, or more specifically, Glen will be attending, as I am gathering this one prepared to ship out to him in one of my special shipping crates. 

Joe, Mark thanks very much for the kind words. These new KHM kits are in fact getting better with each subsequent release, and I can attest to that personally. KH seems to actually be paying attention to what LSP modelers are looking for, like less open panels, better fit, less breakable/delicate parts, and re-engineering of their sprues, to get less gates/remove unnecessary ones.  on smaller parts.

Im going to get the material for one of my shipping crates later today, and hopefully Glen should have this one in his hands by next week. 

Thanks again guys! 

Good one here Brian ! Love it !

One conclusion of all the builds I have seen so far, including yours, is that this kit builds fairly quickly, and the result in all cases is pretty outstanding, and certainly spectacular.

Can't wait to see your jnext T-28, Brian :popcorn:

Hubert

Hubert, K1 thanks VERY much!  Im off today to work on Glens shipping container, as I think the T-28 is going to be MUCH easier to get shipped than the much more awkward OS2U, and even the twin boomed OV-10 I have shipped Glen in the past.

Thanks for the article K1, as always, and thanks for the effort and time you put into such things. VERY much appreciated! 

Thanks for the article K1, as always, and thanks for the effort and time you put into such things. VERY much appreciated! 

You're welcome, Brian! Thanks for allowing me to publish your amazing models, and for sharing them with us in the first place.

Kev