RFI Kitty Hawk OV-10A Black Ponies

Out2gtcha

Hehe, so I pulled out my 1/48 Testorleri kit and my Paragon sets today. Wow, what a stratospheric difference! Even with the Paragon sets for the A and D. Those are basically resin kits in themselves. But the kit in 32nd just does it more justice. And at $75, I couldn't pass it up :D

Hehe, so I pulled out my 1/48 Testorleri kit and my Paragon sets today. Wow, what a stratospheric difference! Even with the Paragon sets for the A and D. Those are basically resin kits in themselves. But the kit in 32nd just does it more justice. And at $75, I couldn't pass it up :D

Thanks!   Yeah the Testors kit in *THAT* scale is pretty awful. TRULY awful actually...................Your actually pretty on with your statment about the Testors kit being almost "all resin" to get it even REMOTELY accurate. Glen and Co @ KHM are poised to release this thing any day now and I cant wait to get my copy.

There are also some wonderful 32nd decal options for this thing from AoA decals, (in both Navy/Marine AND USAF sets) as well as a nice set from Caracal too.

And you are also 100% on about the value in the kit....................at that price (or what we THINK it will be) it is a stellar value for the money.............especially when considering the price of your normal NICE new tool 1/32nd kit these days!

Glen and KHM are doing a GREAT job with their new tool kits, and with the prices and amount of detail they have (not to mention great fit so far) they are sure to sell LOADS of these and their other new tool 1/32nd kits.

really nice.  enjoyed following this and albeit rather late to the finish party.  kudos on a beautiful build.

Thanks Rick!  Im hoping Glen gets some good compliments on it at shows, as well as it hopefully somehow contributing to sales of the kits overall.

• 2 months later...