RFI Kitty Hawk OV-10A Black Ponies

Out2gtcha

Hope those eggs don't hatch on the plane over!

Ha! Me too................but I send her "ground". I was actually surprised that a 22x22x22 box wasn't more to ship.  Hopefully the FedEx guys didnt throw her around like the airport luggages guys did to my bags last time I flew.  :rolleyes:

What's next?

Ads

Its back to the Tusked one! Shes been languishing far too long at the end of the runway awaiting her turn. The kit is way too nice to not finish out. Plus the Walrus has traveled much too far across the globe for me not to knock her out!

Ive also got my ongoing "fun/office" build of the Phantom Mustang "Double Nuthin"

If you made every model perfect you have no reason to build another one.I know when I get to see your work I always think WOW I got to try that. Thanks for always inspiring me

Steve, Randy, Vitali, Joe, thanks for looking in on me and the kind words. :)

Of course nothing is perfection in our world like we would like it to be, but Ill take it, and I hope in the end Glen likes it, and it helps Kitty Hawk sell more models. This is really the main reason I took this commission.

In a sense, I feel im helping, in some small way to further my own hobby in that I love 32nd scale, and KHM seems to be coming up with some great models in my scale, and if this one helps them move and make more 1/32, stuff, Im down all day.

Cheers till your older!

If you made every model perfect you have no reason to build another one.I know when I get to see your work I always think WOW I got to try that. Thanks for always inspiring me

Good point Steve! Thanks for the kind words. I feel the same!

I have a feeling very few people in our IPMS chapter would admit being inspired by either one of our models............it seems no one wants to even admit they LIKE 32nd.

Maybe not all have what it takes to add the required level of detail 1/32nd necessitates.......especially those that constantly bag on the scale and only build 1/72nd "broach clips" (or at least thats what they look like to me if I can see them at all)

Great job! I badly want one of those - a D model to be precise...

Thanks for the kind words.  :)

It too is a great kit!    Go for it, you wont regret it.....................especially considering the fact that they are priced SO reasonably for a 1/32nd kit................

DSC04478.jpg

The price is OK indeed. Hope to get my hands on one next month or so. This Viking requires most of the modelling budget at the moment...

Great job again, Brian! 

Yes indeed, please do continue to involve us in your 32nd Viking!     Lovely airplane IMHO, and one of the very few modern grays I like from my days in the USN.    

Please finish your S-3 so someone will bring us an IM 1/32nd Viking!   :lol: Such a lovely airplane with SO many pretty schemes!

159742_742_S-3B.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Fantastic work my friend, as always...

Oh how i miss it all  :crying:  :crying:

Karim

Thanks for stopping in on me my friend!    Glad to see you at least got a chance to stop in and say hi.................hopefully soon you will get a chance to swim in some plastic!   :lol:

Out standing I am impressed with the details and your craftsmanship

thank you so much for sharing your build with us

I am going to have to make room on the shelf for at least 3 of them

plus the "D" bird

Thanks for the kind words. Great to hear from a real Bronco driver!    The kit builds really great IMHO, and I will likely get and build several A models.