Hasegawa Raiden

Iain

Weathering - model undercoated silver, painted and then scratched through with pan scourer and scalpel.

Gear on, final tweaks done - mat coat, exhaust stains, oil leaks and masking removal tomorrow methinks...

re2005571.JPG

Iain

1330033457[/url]' post='371301']

On this one - the whole thing - Tamiya rattle can - followed by an acrylic gloss coat barrier (in this case Quickshine) followed by Aeromaster acrylic colour.

HTH :)

Iain

Thanks for that, much appreciated - you really DO learn something everyday on this forum. It's the most friendly and generous of help of them all.

Obant.

Thanks Mark - she looks better 'in the plastic' so to speak.

Have tried to match the level of weathering shown on images of the original aeroplane...

Oil stains to be added.

Iain

• 4 years later...

Sorry Kev,

All the images from old builds (not just this one) were hosted on my old 32SIG website which I've pulled.

At some point I'll try and get the photos live again - but not a priority just now...

Iain

Sorry Kev,

All the images from old builds (not just this one) were hosted on my old 32SIG website which I've pulled.

At some point I'll try and get the photos live again - but not a priority just now...

Iain

Understood.

Aha - just remembered - we posted this one as an article here: Raiden

Iain

Good memory! There appears to be a bug with the article count for related content - should say 7, but only says 1. I'll have to look into that.

Kev