Posting Images using ImageShack

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 LSP_Typhoonattack

• LSP Moderator
  • 25,929 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 05:31 AM

For $20 per year, basic hosting and linking services are available, and work great. Albums are easy to create, and sort.

Uploading images: uploading images to ImageShack is as easy as falling off a log, and there are two simple ways to accomplish this: 1. Click the black upload button (upper right hand side of album page, or in this case, all images page) and drag/drop selected image(s) to the upload window. By selecting the specific album first, you can upload directly to that album,

or 2. select Browse & upload, then select desired image(s) from your PC.

Adding image links to LSP forums: Again, there are two easy ways to do this; 1. Click on the three horizontal bars under the desired image, then select direct link and copy. Using the insert image icon, right click and paste link, then select OK,

or 2. From the enlarged image (achieved by clicking on the photo within the album), again copy the provided direct link, then paste as before.

Creating albums: Creating albums is also easy; just click on plus sign next to selected album, type in new album name, select privacy setting and press Add Album.

Editing albums: From time to time, you may wish to edit the title of an album. To do this is easy, just select the edit album icon (beneath album name), edit, then save.

(Note: I have no experience whatsoever with pads or phones, so cannot comment regarding those.)

• LSP_Kevin likes this

I was going to procrastinate tonight, but decided to wait.

In Progress:

#2 mozart

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,388 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 07:46 AM

May I add that if you wish to post several images at the same time you select those images by clicking on the tick in the white box, lower right hand corner of each image, which turns black with a white tick, then go to the link (chain) symbol) on the very top right of the screen and click. This will provide the link for all selected to be then copied and pasted as described by Kev.
  • LSP_Typhoonattack likes this

#3 CANicoll

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 03:08 AM

Well done Kev!

#4 dennismcc

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,673 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 10:43 AM

Simples, even I can use it.

#5 mpk

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,928 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 03:09 AM

Just posted a subject on this, sorry.

The server tells me I am not allowed to use ImageShack?

My hat has a propellor.

10% faster. ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users