Death Rattlers F4 Phantom

Vynce804

Dear all,

Thank you to everyone for your great feedback on my F4 build, your comments are very much appreciated and help to keeping me motivated in our mainly solitary hobby!

I'm moving on to my next project which was going to be the Airfix 1/24 Typhoon (a big departure for me as I'm a 1/32 builder!) but before I get to it I'm going to add to my marines fast jet collection and am planning to build the trumpeter f8e crusader in VMFA 235 colours. I plan to try to keep a WIP thread going on this build so hopefully talk to some of you again on that thread.

Cheers

Matt

717EBCDF-9FEA-437A-B4AE-2C4C657AFDF8_zps

• 1 month later...

I love the Phantoms and you did an amazing job capturing the plane, the crew and the conditions they flew in right down to the smallest details - great job!!

How about a few more pics of the cockpit and crew?  They look terrific in the pics you posted.

Chris

Hi ScottsGT,

I know what you mean, but all I can say is put a good coat of gloss varnish on your model and then go for it! If the worst happens you can always just wipe it off and start again! Have a go... you won't regret it! Cheers. Matt