Eduard-Hasegawa 1/32 P-40N

thierry laurent

Hi guys,

You may be interested to know that the last issue of the French magazine Wingmasters (122) has a VERY detailed assessment of the modifications required to re-create an accurate P-40N out of the 1/32 Eduard kit.

It lists all the visible changes between the P-40E and N batches with very detailed explanations covering the lights differences, the radio boxes, the antennas, the armor plates and dozens of other small differences including some useful TM views. This is really by far the most detailed assesment I have ever seen. There is also a build of Lulu Belle covering all the changes to get an accurate replica as well as scale plans with rivet lines. In conclusion: 20 pages that deserve to be closely read and analyzed.

This is in French but with the current translating systems, I guess this is not anymore a major problem. And even if you must add p&p, this is the cheapest (7.9€) and most useful  reference you can get to build your kit.

http://www.histoireetcollections.com/fr/bimestriel-wingmasters/4183-wingmasters-n122.html

Highly recommended

Hth

Thierry

This is in French but with the current translating systems, I guess this is not anymore a major problem. And even if you must add p&p, this is the cheapest (7.9€) and most useful  reference you can get to build your kit.

http://www.histoireetcollections.com/fr/bimestriel-wingmasters/4183-wingmasters-n122.html

Highly recommended

Hth

Thierry

It's a paper magazine,looks a bit hard to translate

if there was a digital version-it's possible

any suggestions?

Edited by iaf-man

It's a paper magazine,looks a bit hard to translate

if there was a digital version-it's possible

any suggestions?

Simply use your mobile phone as a scanner and Google translate will translate in real time the text to read on the screen of your phone! Not perfect but sufficient to understand. I even tested that with Japanese books.

Simply use your mobile phone as a scanner and Google translate will translate in real time the text to read on the screen of your phone! Not perfect but sufficient to understand. I even tested that with Japanese books.

I was thinking that I would try that if all else failed. I can remember enough of the basic stuff to get by. Ordered a copy after checking they didn't have an app available. My kit won't be done as a Banshee but one of the other kit options but the information in the article will help anyway.