AIMS 1/32 Bf 110 F and G

Pastor John

Please guys how can i order that amazing conversion? Just send the money to John's paypal account with my adress?

Read back a few pages and you'll find how to order it: John needs to know your base kit and which Bf110 you're making, F/G2/G4 so that he knows which bits to send you.....all of which contributes to the cost!

Max

Sale alert!!!

Dragon is having a BOGO sale this weekend. Buy from a select list of AFV models and get another model from a discount list for $19.99. And one of the models on the discount list is the Cyberhobby 1/32 Bf110E-2 Trop!!! I ordered 3 AFV's and the 110 for $125 with free shipping. Hell, that's not a bad price for the 3 AFV's, so it is like getting the 110 for free! 

http://www.dragonusaonline.com/

Thanks for posting that Ray. Even though I'm across the pond in the UK I've taken advantage of the offer, a Kubelwagon and a Bf110 for £74.00 ($104) including shipping is an incredible deal. I hope I don't get hit for import duties etc., we'll see!!  Looks like I'll be needing another G4 set from John later in the year.  :piliot: 
Max

Edited by mozart

Sale alert!!!

Dragon is having a BOGO sale this weekend. Buy from a select list of AFV models and get another model from a discount list for $19.99. And one of the models on the discount list is the Cyberhobby 1/32 Bf110E-2 Trop!!! I ordered 3 AFV's and the 110 for $125 with free shipping. Hell, that's not a bad price for the 3 AFV's, so it is like getting the 110 for free! 

http://www.dragonusaonline.com/

You may want to put this up in the LSP discussion thread Ray for others to see. I just ordered a AFV and got the 110 for $19.99. Didn't get the free shipping but I had $8.00 Dragon dollars to pay for shipping..... :thumbsup: