Tamiya 1/35 King Tiger New Pics 6/9/15

LSP_Paul

Guest Clunkmeister

You mean face down in the toilet fast asleep, don't you, Ray?

I been there done that myself a few times...

Guest Clunkmeister

Like this?

Dude, you crack me up. This will be a build thread I will watch from start to finish!

Ern,

Just pull the trigger on one! Your family will thank you. Your cholesterol will go down,you can stop taking anti depressants, you'll have no need for stool softeners anymore, your clothes will fit better and your overall sense of well being will return. Just think of the freedom of not having to see your shrink 4 days a week ! you can do it!  :frantic:  :rofl:

Paul  

Guest Clunkmeister

Yup. Paul, the last tank I built was a Procor 20,000 gallon centerflow in HO scale. I might just try. But of all the cures, there's one particular little personal ailment you never mentioned would be cured...

:rofl:

Well it looks like you won't have to do a conversion for the Jagdtiger. I see in another post linking to Missing Lynx that trumpeter is doing a Jagdtiger. There were even pics of the hull! Look over in General Discussion...

Bill M.

Yep, saw that and commented. 1:16 is something that I might actually be able to eventually swing, whereas the 1:6 kit is just pure fantasy.

Great King Tiger Paul. Really clean build. 

Wow, that looks terrific Paul!   Im not much of an AFV guy at all, but the king of Tigers has always been my favorite tank by far.................and the camo is really cool looking.   I have the 1/35th DML kit with the metal barrel I won at a Christmas IPMS raffle a few years ago and do plan on building it someday.      I know nothing of the kit, but suspect its not quite up to the Tamiya kit, but will do for me.

Great looking model!

Brian, as Paul mentioned, the DML King Tiger is fine. Here's a couple of pics of mine that I built 7-8 years ago. I added the ATAK resin zimmerit but that was it. They're not the best photos

IMG_20150615_195244.jpg

IMG_20150615_195254.jpg

IMG_20150615_195306.jpg

IMG_20150615_195315.jpg

Carl

Great King Tiger Paul. Really clean build. 

Brian, as Paul mentioned, the DML King Tiger is fine. Here's a couple of pics of mine that I built 7-8 years ago. I added the ATAK resin zimmerit but that was it. They're not the best photos

IMG_20150615_195244.jpg

IMG_20150615_195254.jpg

IMG_20150615_195306.jpg

IMG_20150615_195315.jpg

Carl

Nice!!