Mig-25 Foxbat walk-around shots

Out2gtcha

Just found 40 absolutely stellar new (new looking, as in they look to have been taken more recently)  Mig-25 walk-around pics, complete with pink window calking closeups, canopy, seat, wheel well and engine tube internal close ups.

Now all we need is a new tool LSP Mig-25!!!     BTW, have I mentioned we really need one of those? 

For a space-poor guy like me, I'd take a really good one in 1/48.  Supposedly Avantgarde Models was supposed to release a Foxbat in 1/48 last year.  However, it hasn't materialized.  If you ever had a look at their MiG-31 you'd have been impressed.

For me, the Foxbat illustrates the heights of Soviet Design during my younger years.

Gaz

For a space-poor guy like me, I'd take a really good one in 1/48.  Supposedly Avantgarde Models was supposed to release a Foxbat in 1/48 last year.  However, it hasn't materialized.  If you ever had a look at their MiG-31 you'd have been impressed.

For me, the Foxbat illustrates the heights of Soviet Design during my younger years.

Gaz

I also agree with that. Ive had a look at Avantgarde's Mig-31, and I must say its one of the nicest kits in *THAT* scale Ive ever seen.   I just cant go near 48th for some reason.  Id take a Mig-31 in 32nd too!    :lol: 

Gaz

The ICM 1/48 Foxbats are about as good as you can get. There's a MiG-25RBT and RB out, with an RBF and PD fighter version to follow this year. (Revell have a boxing of ICM's MiG-25RBT out as well, with Hasegawa also about to box it too.)

Tony

The ICM 1/48 Foxbats are about as good as you can get. There's a MiG-25RBT and RB out, with an RBF and PD fighter version to follow this year. (Revell have a boxing of ICM's MiG-25RBT out as well, with Hasegawa also about to box it too.)

Tony

I really don't like recon birds.  And I don't want a bomber, nor do I want to spend time modifying anything.  And having seen the Avantgarde MiG-31, and building an ICM kit a couple years ago, I'm strongly in favor of Avantgarde.

I'll wait a little longer.  It's not like there aren't about 40 kits in a room just waiting to be built.

Gaz