WNW kits - very cheap from the manufacturer!!

SimonCornes

Wingnut have a number of water damaged kits that they are selling off at discounted prices - $29 for a DH9A (Kit 32007) - is the cheapest but they have other kits as well. If of interest then use shop.wingnutwings.com not the www.wingnutwings.com address. The price is obviously then plus postage - in my case $24 but I end up getting the plastic at least for just over £40 delivery. Probably no decals or instructions but I'm sure these bits can be sourced? I thought it was worth taking a flyer and there are some  considerably more expensive kits, also seriously discounted so don't hang around!! 

Its pity they don't make it clear what you are actually getting. They have other DH 9A's at around $65 I think so what is the difference I wonder?

I placed a bet on the Rumpler C.IV. I assume that the damage would not be plastic. The instructions are available on line and decals I can buy separately or improvise. I selected the cheapest postage so it will be fun to get something in the mail 5 weeks from now that I will not remember.

Rick

Guest Clunkmeister

Let's do the math: a wartime J.1 or DH.9A: $29.00. Shipping: $25.00. $50.00 total, so, you can buy 5 replacement sprues and a STILL be less expensive than one new kit of either.

Guest Clunkmeister

Nothing ventured nothing gained...

29 bucks for the A-10 or WW1 the J1...sold...and a post war Ninak...

29 bucks for a J.1 is a bloody steal.