Su-27 Red 23 Trumpeter 1:32

Koralik

Thank you, I'm glad that the model is positive received.

Engines (exhaust) is a metallic and pearl base. At the beginning I'm making a background from the Tytanium metalliser. In the next steps, work with a dry brush and many shades of pearl colors.

Hi Koralik,

You have done an outstanding job on this model and your paintwork and weathering is very nice, and looks quite realistic.

Unfortunately the overall effect is let down significantly by the fact that you have left those tyres perfectly round and have not tried to simulate the weight of the real aircraft by giving them flat spots and giving the viewer an appreciation of the fact that this is a large, heavy aircraft!

Eric.

Hi Koralik,

You have done an outstanding job on this model and your paintwork and weathering is very nice, and looks quite realistic.

Unfortunately the overall effect is let down significantly by the fact that you have left those tyres perfectly round and have not tried to simulate the weight of the real aircraft by giving them flat spots and giving the viewer an appreciation of the fact that this is a large, heavy aircraft!

Eric.

I have to agree, simple fix though, tape some sandpaper to a level surface and gently flat spot the tyres.

Lovely model though.

Cheers

Brent