2018 IPMS Phoenix Convention

phantom

One very important development that may affect some of you coming to Phoenix.  As of 15 September 2017, ADVANCE RESERVATIONS are required for the AMARG tour.  This is a new AMARG requirement, not a Pima requirement.  Don't be disappointed.  If you don't reserve, you won't get into AMARG, no exceptions.  Even staff who want to go have to give advance notice.  You can sign up on the Pima web site:

www.pimaair.org

J

It says this:

Advanced reservations are now required for this tour. As of November 1, 2017 all guests interested in taking this tour must have made a reservation and received a security clearance in advance. The security clearance will be given by Davis-Monthan Air Force Base from information collected at the time of reservation. Reservations must be made 10 business days in advance of the desired tour date, and can be made up to 90 days in advance. Reservations requests can be made by emailing: boneyardtour@pimaair.org or calling 520-618-4805.

• 3 months later...

I have hotel reservations, but haven't decided on transpo yet. It's a long way from WA state, so I'll probably fly. Just don't know if any family are coming. I'm not planning on the pima tour, though.

Edited by BiggTim