Tamiya 1/32 Nakajima A6M2 finished 6-13-17

MustangManiac

This has been a fun build, and I'm glad to get this one completed. Now it's on to the next one, I'm thinking about a Tamiya Spitfire converted to a PR XI with an Alley Cat conversion set.

Cheers,

Brady

We need more Spitfire PR XIs! Just beware the windscreen. Pics i have seen so far of the AlleyCat windshield haven't been stellar.

-d-

We need more Spitfire PR XIs! Just beware the windscreen. Pics i have seen so far of the AlleyCat windshield haven't been stellar.

-d-

Nice choice on your next build,The Alley Cat set is pretty good, here is a link to my build I did a while ago to give you an idea of what to expect

http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?showtopic=48861&hl=

Regards. Andy

Very nice looking A6M2, and a refreshing change of paint scheme.

-d-

Thanks David! The different paint scheme was one of the deciding factors for this build for me when I saw Hasegawa release these markings in their 1/48 scale kit.

Cheers,

Brady

Very nice looking A6M2.

Regards. Andy

Thank you very much Andy!

I've heard bad things about the windsçreen included in the Alley Cat conversion set, of all of it I've got to say that's what I look forward to the least. 

Thanks for the link to your build too! I have dreams to do three or four of the Alley Cat conversions for a PR XI, but we'll see how it goes. Very nice looking PR Spitfire of your's too.

Cheers,

Brady

• 2 weeks later...