1/32 F-4 Phantom "Showtime 100" Paint Masks?

dsahling1

I was hoping to do the vertical stabilizer, US insignia, unit numbers, US NAVY lettering, pretty much most of the markings besides the stencils

I am pretty sure that these can be done.

The only problem is that I can get Phantom measurements from 48th scale Zoukei kit, and then scale them up to 32nd.

In general, how soon do you want it? I will know within a week can we start on that project.

No costs, no shipping buddy at least not for the prototype. 

We just need to take care of several new projects in-progress right now. Let's keep in touch via PMs. We will discuss it there and when/if ready I will announce it officially here with price and everything.

Hope that will help.

Hi Dan,

I build Showtime 112 two years ago, the a/c in which Randy Cunningham achieved his first two kills. I used Scale Precision Masks. I am sure you will do the research but most of the profiles I found had small errors as regards the name of the ship, a/c number and shape of the anti-glare panel as well as the shape of the black triangle on the tail. In the Osprey book on US Navy Combat Units I found a picture of Showtime 100 and 112 in formation during the 72 cruise. Not a good picture but clear enough to see the detail differences in markings. It seems VF-96 aircraft had quite a few detail differences in the markings.

Hope this helps

Nick