Fly 1/32 SU-7

Warbird

Guest Airfixer

So let's keep our fingers crossed.

I've not yet given up hope we might see more Sukhoi pipes in the future. Su-9, Su-11, Su-17/22...or maybe a Su-15.

Time will tell which companies will be daring enough to sail uncharted Cold War waters...

SLUb5MT.jpg

So let's keep our fingers crossed.

I've not yet given up hope we might see more Sukhoi pipes in the future. Su-9, Su-11 ... or maybe a Su-15...

The Holy Grail of 1/32 kit subjects for me: Su-9U Maiden; Su-11 Fishpot C; and Su-15 Flagon

(...and the J.35 Draken in all its iterations)

The Su-7 is definitely the direction I'm heading for.

Tony

Guest Airfixer

To complement the cold war spirit of this pipeline segment we need scale up version of this :)

Моё ÑоÌлнышко! (My sunshine)

The one of the instant kind... :coolio:

LEM Kits offers a 32nd scale RN-28 nuke...the one you posted rather looks like an IAB-500 imitation bomb... :hmmm:

Anyway, both devices DO have the potential to FUBAR your day...

Edited by Airfixer

Моё ÑоÌлнышко! (My sunshine)

The one of the instant kind... :coolio:

LEM Kits offers a 32nd scale RN-28 nuke...the one you posted rather looks like an IAB-500 imitation bomb... :hmmm:

Anyway, both devices DO have the potential to FUBAR your day...

We are selling 244H (Iab500) and RN28 are two different bombs.
in the photos above, how the mixture is, the nose is similar to RN28, and the tail is 244H (jab500). In general, the theme of Soviet special air bombs is very closed. There are single photos and they are extremely difficult to find.

Because it's cool :) , Czechoslovakian Suchoy was shot down by Polish Mig-21 by accident.  Czechs were playing the attackers and Polish pilot had some technical difficulties with his plane so just before the take off he change into another one that was loaded hot. During the playful intersection he forgot about that and in attempt to take some awesome camera shots for his Facebook profile, he simply fired missile and didn't miss. 

More toys for everyone ! :)