TorbenD

IIRC, these are Marcin's ones and he posted WiPs here on LSP for the Meteor and the scratchbuilt Bonzo. As for the Laird Turner Meteor, the Lindberg kit is more 1/26 in some areas and 1/28 in others, but none is 1/32 ... And Marcins did a great job of cutting it all up and resewing the parts, like Frankenstein's creature, into a complete model. Although his work is much nicer in the end than Frankenstein's monster ;).

Thanks for the great pics !

Hubert

• 9 months later...

I am ashamed to admit, but I have not logged in so long ago that I have forgotten my username. In search of this name I found your entries and photos of my models. Thank you for appreciating my work, it's really encouraging when modelmakers appreciate the effort put into building these models.
Best regards, Marcin

10 hours ago, matejko77 said:

I am ashamed to admit, but I have not logged in so long ago that I have forgotten my username. In search of this name I found your entries and photos of my models. Thank you for appreciating my work, it's really encouraging when modelmakers appreciate the effort put into building these models.
Best regards, Marcin

A pleasure Marcin, thx for your note and for showing them at Telford - they are little stunners. Very inspirational work.

I hope maybe to catch them in the flesh again this year? 

Torben

14 hours ago, matejko77 said:

Best regards, Marcin

Welcome back Marcin    :hi: