1/32 WW2 Corsair New Resin/PE Cowl

LSP_Matt

Apologies to all those who missed out. We took a sensible approach with the list that was compliled in Chris's build thread. It gave us a good indication of potential demand. However, given the time that had elapsed since Chris finished the masters and we went into production it was unfair to hold people to that preorder/registration of interest so long ago.

Please keep registering your interest if you'd like a cowl. Feel free to email me as I'm both keeping a running tally and able to email you back directly when our goal of 48 cowls is met. Be sure to list how many cowls you might be interested in when emailing me.

Thanks Matt

Mi Matt

I will take two sets, thanks. PM sent

Cheers Pavel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a quick note for all you guys who have placed an order since the end of October, and haven't received your sets yet. The resin parts are ready to ship, but we're still awaiting arrival or the photo-etched components, and obviously we can't ship the sets until they arrive! I'm reliably informed that shipments should be ready to resume next week, fingers crossed.

Apologies for the delay folks.

Kev

Guys, I can now confirm that the photo-etched sets have arrived, and pending orders will start to ship on Monday 12 December. Just to clarify, this refers to all the orders that have been placed and paid-for since we ran out of PE sets around the end of October (apart from one numpty who accused us of fraud and demanded a refund!). This is not for the proposed 3rd production run, for which we are still soliciting sufficient interest.

Kev

Kev, which group am I in? I know I haven't paid yet and need to.....Harv

Harv, unfortunately, if you haven't paid yet, then you haven't technically placed an order. Which means you're currently in the "waiting to see if it's worth another batch" group. If you haven't already, make sure you get an email off to Matty to make your interest count towards the necessary numbers.

Kev

Kev, I believe Ron has me covered. But for now, keep me on the list.Thanks for letting me know.....Harv :speak_cool:

Hey, no problem Harv. But just to reiterate: I don't keep the list, Matty does, so you need to express your interest directly to him via email to get a seat on that bus.

Kev

Hi guys,

Update for those awaiting delivery - the last orders which came in on 27OCT and later are being currently processed. Apologies for the unintentional delay. Barring mishaps it shouldn't be too much longer.

For those interested in ordering cowls I've been keeping a running list inclusive of emails. We'll keep you posted but another batch seems likely sometime in 2012.

Thanks again to all who contributed and to all interested parties who have been patient.

Merry Christmas

Matty

• 2 weeks later...