AIMS Ju 388 J

Pastor John

Yes Alfons I know and thanks - not long to wait now - sigh of relief. Sorry everybody about resin canopy - one company strung me along for nearly a year and another company said they were not interested and and another said part was two big for them so back to where I started - I tried to listen to my customers.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi everyone, thanks to a new photo that popped up recently I have been able to amend my 388 J-1 instructions to the following. For the 7 of you who bought one - if you want a pdf sent to your email just email me the normal way and I will send by return mail. thanks. It has been a voyage of discovery!

p_14_a4_copy.gif

I have one of the JU-388 and a JU-88 C-6, and  an I can attest they a neat kits!  They can be a bit of a challenge putting it's together (I already built the JU-88). But where else can you get a 1/32 JU-338? I'm looking forward to building the JU-388!!! Like DeanKB said, can't believed your only sold 7!!!

I have one as well & I can't believe that neither.  C'mon guys, get one - it's a beautiful kit!

Oh I'll be getting a couple.  He doesn't need to worry about that.  Completely forgot I placed an order with him over a month ago and forgot to pay for it.  So I'll be doing that in a bit.  Have been sitting here for weeks waiting on some photoetch to show up that I forgot to pay for.  Damn.

Wow! I am a member of the Magnificent Seven :punk:

I tend to build it as W-Nr. 006. Will check the decals if a replacement is needed or if the decals are "good enough". Thank you for your attention to detail!

Regards

- dutik

Edited by dutik

Next time I am getting some decals done I will get the correct W.Nrs printed if customers can just help with the postage - like I say new photo so had no way of confirming W.Nr block or style when kit was released

I'll be happy to cover the postage John.